United post-match thread

Don't take this the wrong way as I'm genuinely not trying to jump on yer back, but you talk about flawed logic surrounding giving cups away for better runs in other comps. Where is the logic in adding potentially upto four games to a schedule of which some will be played at a critical point of the season. That is a full month where we will have minimum of two games in a week. I'm not sure about the dates of league cup games and I ain't gonna research it so I'll make an example up. How do you feel about us playing Bayern on a Tuesday then maybe Everton or someone on Saturday then Liverpool in the league cup then Tottenham at the weekend then Liverpool in the League Cup return then West Ham at the weekend then the return Bayern on Wednesday. That kind of fixture pile up we can live without.
It really screwed us 3 seasons ago when we won the League Cup and the Prem despite still being in Europe and the FA Cup when we beat Sunderland at Wembley.

Just watched brief highlights on YouTube -their goal was a foul for the push in the box,typical Utd home goal with that ref on their side.
A good performance and result against Albion will consign this defeat to the not bothered category,we have bigger fish to fry.

Just watched brief highlights on YouTube -their goal was a foul for the push in the box,typical Utd home goal with that ref on their side. A good performance and result against Albion will consign this defeat to the not bothered category,we have bigger fish to fry.
Nobody doubts we have bigger fish to fry; it's about time we started frying them.

Just watched brief highlights on YouTube -their goal was a foul for the push in the box,typical Utd home goal with that ref on their side.
A good performance and result against Albion will consign this defeat to the not bothered category,we have bigger fish to fry.

Just been told by two rags that it was "120% not a foul, if anything a foul by fernando and therefore a penalty". You couldn't make it up.

Just been told by two rags that it was "120% not a foul, if anything a foul by fernando and therefore a penalty". You couldn't make it up.

That was, perhaps unsurprisingly, also the consensus in the commentary and Sky studio. So, many people could, and did, make it up.

To me it was an American football style block, somthing that I noticed repeated later on in the game and, I suspect, something which Mourinho has devised now that grappling has been clamped down on (in City games, at least). Keep an eye on it.

It reminded me very much of that old Jaap Stam trick of pretending to stumble and "accidentally" bring down his man when he'd been skinned for pace.

What's happening with the blues that smashed up the sinks? will the club get fined for it?

Hopefully each of the twats will be identified,arrested,and banned from attending any further football matches,they certainly dont deserve the title of 'blues' - i realise every club has such an element amongst its following,however,they're pond life and we dont need such scum associated with our support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.