United Pre-Match Thread - Friendly in Houston - Kick off now 03:05am (BST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muric

Kolarov, Adarabioyo, Mangala, Denayer,

Foden, Brahim Diaz, Zinchenko, Fernandhino

Nasri

Roberts,

I wouldnt give either the press or the commentators any ammunition regarding the money we have spent, and if we lose well its a third team if that. If this is going to have a wide tv audience then maybe we can offload Kolorov, Mangala Denayer and Nasri.

Muric

Kolarov, Adarabioyo, Mangala, Denayer,

Foden, Brahim Diaz, Zinchenko, Fernandhino

Nasri

Roberts,

I wouldnt give either the press or the commentators any ammunition regarding the money we have spent, and if we lose well its a third team if that. If this is going to have a wide tv audience then maybe we can offload Kolorov, Mangala Denayer and Nasri.

Aye lets not get any minutes and fitness into the legs of our main players because off the media ffs, forget the media.

Like pretty much every other premier league team so far in pre-season it will and should be 2 separate teams in each half with the main aim being fitness and adapting to shape and tactics.

If MLS and ESPN along with the organizers of the ICC want to promote and grow the game in the states I would suggest less rags vs. salt lake for something that resembles what the game looks like. Scum over here on a tour, what a joke of a money grab for the only team most Yanks have ever heard of.

After his violent conduct red card what ban does Valencia get?
It would be good to know that's one less rag hatchet man we face.

After his violent conduct red card what ban does Valencia get?
It would be good to know that's one less rag hatchet man we face.
From the Biased Broadcasting Corporation website;

Valencia will not serve a suspension as the Football Association now only take action in the most serious cases.

In 2006, Paul Scholes and Wayne Rooney were both banned for three games after being sent off in the same pre-season game in Amsterdam but the FA have since amended their regulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.