United Pre-Match Thread - Friendly in Houston - Kick off now 03:05am (BST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peg will be desperate to perpetuate the myth that the Rag's are indeed a bunch of hard-nut, not to be f**ked with, dangerous footballers. In fact when you stand up to them they s**t out every time; yes, even elbows who often resorts to filthy spitting tactics. I won't be surprised if they do go looking for one or two or our players, but we just have to play what is in front of us (or behind us).

I'm certainly not going to read too much into it if they beat us. After all, they are a couple of matches sharper, and should be on top of any residual jet lag. Just as long as we get fair officiating, and the ref stamps out any naughty stuff before it gets out of hand, then I'll be happy.

Having said all that, they have more to lose than we do, and I would love it, just love it if we beat them.......

It's our first game and their 3rd,one of them was sent off for a horror tackle last night,they will be out to nobble the likes of dave,you'll see

It wasn't really a horror tackle though. Was it? It was clumsy. Pre season clumsy. Maureen not taking him off was petty and stupid and left the ref no chance.
if we are scared of getting kicked off the pitch we may as well pack it in. Arsenal have been moaning about it for years. The soft pussies.

Play the 2nd string and treat this game with the respect it deserves....None.

Why the fuck are we supporting these fuckers commercially. If the boot was on the other foot those ****s would happily seek, facilitate, and mock our demise.

It's lose lose for us so fuck em.

It wasn't really a horror tackle though. Was it? It was clumsy. Pre season clumsy. Maureen not taking him off was petty and stupid and left the ref no chance.
if we are scared of getting kicked off the pitch we may as well pack it in. Arsenal have been moaning about it for years. The soft pussies.

erm no ones scared of United it's the players safety we're bothered about. Elbows to faces, kicks to knees, achilles rakes are all allowed without repercussions if we were playing Chelsea and had a c*nt of a manager there is no way we wouldn't be trying to injure Hazard. It's all about winning the main prize

I'm excited to see how Roberts/Denayer/Zinchenko do during this match. I think Paddy is going to tear it up and shine in the game, Denayer if he impresses might be able to fight for a spot on the roster with his versatility that could be used in emergency situations.

I'm not happy about this friendly either. Especially considering it's our firs pre-season game (always boring and poor performance) vs. United's 3rd/4th, they're gonna walk it I imagine. Not gonna be a good watch either way.

Will be nice to see some youngsters in a derby though, Brahim, Muric, Roberts, Tosin, Foden spring to mind.

I'm not happy about this friendly either. Especially considering it's our firs pre-season game (always boring and poor performance) vs. United's 3rd/4th, they're gonna walk it I imagine. Not gonna be a good watch either way.

Will be nice to see some youngsters in a derby though, Brahim, Muric, Roberts, Tosin, Foden spring to mind.
Agree about watching the potential coming through but I'm fucked if I'm watching it on Rag TV as it would cost me a new tele.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.