United reaction when aguero scores on sky sports

michael1991

For anyone who wanted to see the sky sports coverage of the reaction at united's game here you go! Brilliant

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6pgrrO-zgw&feature=related[/youtube]

So how many Blues new or old, or in fact Rags, or in fact football fans, or in fact people on the planet haven't seen that yet?

Did some of you just get out of a coma then?

Sorry to sound like a dick (never), but um I don't get it.

whothefisAlice said:
So how many Blues new or old, or in fact Rags, or in fact football fans, or in fact people on the planet haven't seen that yet?

kenneth+williams.jpg

whothefisAlice said:

It's better we see a repeat, than never see it at all.

Danube said:
whothefisAlice said:

It's better we see a repeat, than never see it at all.

Fair enough yea. Could watch all 6924 Agueroooooooooooo videos again everyday to be fair. Just a bit odd I thought.

That page3 bird with the red top and glasses clapping , ( page 3 in in the screwfix brochure. ) watch it every day fucking ace.

michael1991 said:
For anyone who wanted to see the sky sports coverage of the reaction at united's game here you go! Brilliant

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6pgrrO-zgw&feature=related[/youtube]
Can someone tell me if that's a lad or a girl with the green trackie top on with about 20 secs to go. They thrust their arms in the air to call it on with the mackems. the woman with the glasses on with the weird clapping motion gets me every time as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.