United reaction when aguero scores on sky sports

LongsightM13 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
That ugly fat slag in the red top and glassed.

Brilliant-every time I see it.!!
Someone has started a very funny parody Twitter account about her

I'd love to see that, can you find a link Longy? Don't do twatter myself but I'd save that for eternity.

Brilliant.....
mcfcliam said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9snt77t0KCo&feature=related[/youtube]

Even better. Right next to the away end. The look on their faces could kill.

Perfect ....
mancityscot said:
absolutely fecking brilliant. i cannot fathom my hatred for those horrible pond-dwelling twats. every single miniscule thing about that disgrace of a club makes me physically sick. an anger builds up whenever i hear their name uttered. was the best day of my life for so many reeasons but to know we stole it right away from their grasp makes it so so much sweeter. everything that we've gone through in the past few seasons vs them, horrendous ref decisions and +5, +4 added minutes of extra time in previous games to see them win, slammed right back in their arrogant, smug faces. Brilliant

city68 said:
Perfect ....
mancityscot said:
absolutely fecking brilliant. i cannot fathom my hatred for those horrible pond-dwelling twats. every single miniscule thing about that disgrace of a club makes me physically sick. an anger builds up whenever i hear their name uttered. was the best day of my life for so many reeasons but to know we stole it right away from their grasp makes it so so much sweeter. everything that we've gone through in the past few seasons vs them, horrendous ref decisions and +5, +4 added minutes of extra time in previous games to see them win, slammed right back in their arrogant, smug faces. Brilliant
That sums it up for me!

Thenumber1blue said:
city68 said:
Perfect ....
mancityscot said:
That sums it up for me!
Me too.

I like this one. That Fella with the North East accent pissing himself laughing and telling everyone in earshot that City have scored. It helps show what a rollercoaster ride it was for everyone who follows Football.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iXUMUhMyh0&feature=related[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.