United reaction when aguero scores on sky sports

BatBlue said:
At 55 seconds in you can see the fella filming it in a reflection in red noses coat.......he looks like he is wearing a City baby grow version of last years shirt, well either that or he just is'nt wearing any pants, probably the latter.
A career on LobsterTube awaits him!

absolutely fecking brilliant. i cannot fathom my hatred for those horrible pond-dwelling twats. every single miniscule thing about that disgrace of a club makes me physically sick. an anger builds up whenever i hear their name uttered. was the best day of my life for so many reeasons but to know we stole it right away from their grasp makes it so so much sweeter. everything that we've gone through in the past few seasons vs them, horrendous ref decisions and +5, +4 added minutes of extra time in previous games to see them win, slammed right back in their arrogant, smug faces. Brilliant

Give a feck, we won the title and they don't even come into the equation. Although, it is good to see them suffer ;)

cityfansimon said:
There is a blonde girl around 3.54 who for a dirty rag is pretty fit. I'd console her anyway.

Agreed
I'm guessing that it wouldn't just be the Blue Moon that was rising. ;-p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.