united sold out charity shield

crizack

from their site

''Community Shield ticket information

On Sunday 7 August Manchester United will play Manchester City in the FA Community Shield at Wembley Stadium, kick-off 14:30 BST.
All tickets have now been sold.

Season Ticket holders and Executive Club Members can call 0161 868 8000 to check ballot results.

PLEASE NOTE: We would like to inform supporters travelling to Wembley for this match that an Alcohol Exclusion Zone will be imposed within the immediate vicinity of the stadium.

Click here for information regarding an early bird offer at the stadium kiosks at Wembley prior to the match.''

fuck me, it's embarrassing.

crizack said:
from their site

On Sunday 7 August Manchester United will play Manchester City in the FA Community Shield at Wembley Stadium, kick-off 14:30 BST.

Season Ticket holders and Executive Club Members can call 0161 868 8000 to check ballot results.

PLEASE NOTE: We would like to inform supporters travelling to Wembley for this match that an Alcohol Exclusion Zone will be imposed within the immediate vicinity of the stadium.

Click here for information regarding an early bird offer at the stadium kiosks at Wembley prior to the match.''

Did you think we had as many fans nationwide as Man United?

That's because the majority of them only live around the corner! They only began to shift tickets once they went on open sale, so the Wembley locals could get their pick.

I'm only round the corner too, but I'm the only City fan I've ever known around these parts, but there's sure a lot of United fans!

crizack said:
from their site

Similar to this thread then

I know a lot of reds with living in salford who are all up for the derby, theres no excuse for those who say they cant afford it. you've had 12 weeks to save up for it. Lets say you get a coach for £30 and a ticket for £20. £50 divided by 12= £4.16.

£4.16 a week to go and watch city play a derby at wembley. All these people who say 'i was there at york away', 'i've put my time in for city' 'it's not the last time we'll win a cup is it?.'

Well bugger me, if thats not rag mentallity then i dont know what is. Infact, for those who say they cant afford it, what a load of crap. you could work earning £1 a day and still of saved up for it since may.

I know it's another 'embarrassing' thread but for all thew hard work our players done last season, they deserve a sell out. And i hope rags from other sites see this because for once, i've seen just how 'hardcore' our fans really are and god forbid we win the treble, we'll be downsizing the stadium to 15,000 soon after

crizack said:
from their site

SO this scum team who have won everything for the last 20 years with over 300 million supporters HAVE ONLY JUST SOLD OUT

NOW THAT'S EMBARRASSING!

So is you post

waspish said:
crizack said:
from their site

SO this scum team who have won everything for the last 20 years with over 300 million supporters HAVE ONLY JUST SOLD OUT

NOW THAT'S EMBARRASSING!

So is you post

why is the post embarrassing, name on reason why it is.

I have had tourists coming in all week to my pub in london, saying there going to the charity shield, when i ask who there going to watch they say manchester.

I always ask oh i support city hope your singings loud!

reply - - no were going to watch manchester.......

F'ing tourists

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.