united sold out charity shield

Oh joy another im a bigger fan than you thread because im going to wembley and because i did this and i did that, great you're going to wembley im happy for you, im going but i dont need to announce it, who cares if united sell out good for them i really dont care one way or the other if we have a 100 or a 100 000 fans there if you want to go cool have a great day, if you dont want to go because you cant afford it, have something else on that day or hell just dont feel like trekking to london thats cool to i hope you have a great time watching on tv the pc, the pub wherever you choose to watch it makes you no less of a fan than anyone else, there is no set criteria for what makes you a fan.

crizack said:
waspish said:
crizack said:
from their site

''Community Shield ticket information

On Sunday 7 August Manchester United will play Manchester City in the FA Community Shield at Wembley Stadium, kick-off 14:30 BST.
All tickets have now been sold.

Season Ticket holders and Executive Club Members can call 0161 868 8000 to check ballot results.

PLEASE NOTE: We would like to inform supporters travelling to Wembley for this match that an Alcohol Exclusion Zone will be imposed within the immediate vicinity of the stadium.

Click here for information regarding an early bird offer at the stadium kiosks at Wembley prior to the match.''

fuck me, it's embarrassing.

SO this scum team who have won everything for the last 20 years with over 300 million supporters HAVE ONLY JUST SOLD OUT

NOW THAT'S EMBARRASSING!

So is you post

why is the post embarrassing, name on reason why it is.

The headline post of scum sold out!

And saying it's embarrassing on our behalf because we haven't sold out yet!

More importantly why are you on the united sight checking, why is it important to you if they have sold out or not?

crizack said:
I know a lot of reds with living in salford who are all up for the derby, theres no excuse for those who say they cant afford it. you've had 12 weeks to save up for it. Lets say you get a coach for £30 and a ticket for £20. £50 divided by 12= £4.16.

£4.16 a week to go and watch city play a derby at wembley. All these people who say 'i was there at york away', 'i've put my time in for city' 'it's not the last time we'll win a cup is it?.'

Well bugger me, if thats not rag mentallity then i dont know what is. Infact, for those who say they cant afford it, what a load of crap. you could work earning £1 a day and still of saved up for it since may.

I know it's another 'embarrassing' thread but for all thew hard work our players done last season, they deserve a sell out. And i hope rags from other sites see this because for once, i've seen just how 'hardcore' our fans really are and god forbid we win the treble, we'll be downsizing the stadium to 15,000 soon after

Do me a favour. You don't know what people can and cannot afford, you don't know the exact cost of people's bills, whether they're in debt or what not. Some people cannot justify paying the best part of £50 at the absolute cheapest for what is basically a glorified friendly. How about you understand that people can do what they want with their money rather than telling people how they should have done this and should have done that

mancboy123 said:
More importantly why are you on the united sight checking, why is it important to you if they have sold out or not?

a rag lad i know mentioned it.

Failsworth_Blue said:
crizack said:
I know a lot of reds with living in salford who are all up for the derby, theres no excuse for those who say they cant afford it. you've had 12 weeks to save up for it. Lets say you get a coach for £30 and a ticket for £20. £50 divided by 12= £4.16.

£4.16 a week to go and watch city play a derby at wembley. All these people who say 'i was there at york away', 'i've put my time in for city' 'it's not the last time we'll win a cup is it?.'

Well bugger me, if thats not rag mentallity then i dont know what is. Infact, for those who say they cant afford it, what a load of crap. you could work earning £1 a day and still of saved up for it since may.

I know it's another 'embarrassing' thread but for all thew hard work our players done last season, they deserve a sell out. And i hope rags from other sites see this because for once, i've seen just how 'hardcore' our fans really are and god forbid we win the treble, we'll be downsizing the stadium to 15,000 soon after

Do me a favour. You don't know what people can and cannot afford, you don't know the exact cost of people's bills, whether they're in debt or what not. Some people cannot justify paying the best part of £50 at the absolute cheapest for what is basically a glorified friendly. How about you understand that people can do what they want with their money rather than telling people how they should have done this and should have done that

So people can afford £4.16 a week? it's less than a pack of cigs. I'm on £90 a week so im no milionaire and would say i'm in the lowest bracket of earners, i have lots of bills with a child aswell. There really is no excuse to not at least pay a bit of respect by showing up to cheer the lads on.

-- Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:28 pm --

mancboy123 said:
Oh joy another im a bigger fan than you thread because im going to wembley and because i did this and i did that, great you're going to wembley im happy for you, im going but i dont need to announce it, who cares if united sell out good for them i really dont care one way or the other if we have a 100 or a 100 000 fans there if you want to go cool have a great day, if you dont want to go because you cant afford it, have something else on that day or hell just dont feel like trekking to london thats cool to i hope you have a great time watching on tv the pc, the pub wherever you choose to watch it makes you no less of a fan than anyone else, there is no set criteria for what makes you a fan.

yea, armchair fans and i beg to differ that being a fan means 'supporting' your team. How someone manages to provide 'support' to them from the living room is beyond me. If everyone didnt go because it makes us no less of fans then we'd be playng to empty houses week in week out, what does make a difference is those who choose to go to matches if and when they can afford it. if they cant, they save up. simple.

mancboy123 said:

Because he's insecure and weak and scared of pisstaking off glory hunters who define their club by the size of its support.

Failsworth_Blue said:
crizack said:

so true Failsworth. There are a hell of a lot of games this year. Bolton away is 3 weeks away, Tottenham will cost a bomb. If people were picking and choosing, im sure they would rather miss this game then any of the league games. People just havnt got the money anymore.

crizack can i assume that you went to every home and away game in league and cup and attended all pre season friendlie then or are you also an armchair fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.