United sold out

fucking shite people should get one as required rather than touting or giving to there friends of less loyalty points..is there any point in having loyalty points if someone can get 6 tickets or supporters clubs get some?

jrb said:
[
I'll make sure one way or another via the club that arrogant twats like you who get 6 derby tickets(when you only need 1) and boast about it, will not in the future. It might take time and it might be a lengthy process, but it will eventually work it's way to boardroom level, even if I have to bump into Cookie on purpose. You've given me all the incentive I need, Mr 6 derby Tickets.

tee hee hee..........will you then take over the world bwhahahahahahahaha.

Tell me son...how are you gonna stop people who have the loyalty points from getting tickets...all my mates have the points and the tickets go to there own homes and then i redistribute to other mates.....so hows that gonna stop happening lol.

you need to wise up and get in the real world.

By the way the "spare tickets" are for my other mates who just missed out on tickets (4000, 3900 etc).........bit like you did......only you obviously dont have the connections.

I'm not a tout and pass the tickets on to my other mates at face value so not doing anything wrong.

by the way......I'd love to see a City officials face when you hand him a print off from an internet forum.......would laugh my fucking socks off.

As I have said before ......you need to wise up son and get streetwise, either that or get friends who have contacts.

enjoy the derby

Citytillidie69 said:
jrb said:
[
I'll make sure one way or another via the club that arrogant twats like you who get 6 derby tickets(when you only need 1) and boast about it, will not in the future. It might take time and it might be a lengthy process, but it will eventually work it's way to boardroom level, even if I have to bump into Cookie on purpose. You've given me all the incentive I need, Mr 6 derby Tickets.

tee hee hee..........will you then take over the world bwhahahahahahahaha.

Tell me son...how are you gonna stop people who have the loyalty points from getting tickets...all my mates have the points and the tickets go to there own homes and then i redistribute to other mates.....so hows that gonna stop happening lol.

you need to wise up and get in the real world.

By the way the "spare tickets" are for my other mates who just missed out on tickets (4000, 3900 etc).........bit like you did......only you obviously dont have the connections.

I'm not a tout and pass the tickets on to my other mates at face value so not doing anything wrong.

by the way......I'd love to see a City officials face when you hand him a print off from an internet forum.......would laugh my fucking socks off.

As I have said before ......you need to wise up son and get streetwise, either that or get friends who have contacts.

enjoy the derby

A. I'm not your son.(that's a nervous laugh BTW)
B. I have all the information I need. (printed off)
C. That's all you need to know from me.

jrb said:
A. I'm not your son.(that's a nervous laugh BTW)
B. I have all the information I need. (printed off)
C. That's all you need to know from me.

when you take over the world......don't forget the little people.

shadygiz said:
you come across as a total tool....maybe even a little raggish, sure these tickets aren't being "redistributed" to certain other fans

Look shady, I gave the guy some advice about opening up other options such as joining a supporters club if he's that desperate for tickets.....and the geezer called me a vegetable and a plank........and i've not once used derogatory language in my retorts...so why raggish, if you care to read my previous posts.

And don't tell me your mates haven't got tickets for you at one time or another.......because no-one will believe you.

cumbriablue said:
fucking shite people should get one as required rather than touting or giving to there friends of less loyalty points..is there any point in having loyalty points if someone can get 6 tickets or supporters clubs get some?

so if i offered you one of these tickets you'd turn it down would you.

Citytillidie69 said:
Tickets will be flying about, just keep ya cool and put the word out. If you have been "here, there and everywhere" then (unless no-one likes you) you should know quite a few of the regulars...have a quiet word and i'm sure you'll get sorted.

This came across as abit arrogant aswell TBH.

Without wishing to partake in any kind of witch hunt.

i was a member of a supporters club maine road days but did have season ticket..i didnt rejoin the supporters club after the last game at maine rd,southampton..when this game came up the people that run the supporters club gave there allocation to "their friends n friends children" so that meant genuine other fans who attended regular didnt get to go the last game at maine rd..i thought this was really unfair and me and others never rejoined there supporters club,it was run by jokers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.