United sold out

Wheelsy said:
mcfc1894 said:
i seem to remember an aussie getting a ticket for the Schalke game where proper fans who go week in week out missed out! now thats more unfair than missing out on a ticket for the united game at the swamp

Whenver this topic gets a run I'm the one that always cops it.

People have got tickets through dodgy ways since day dot. I had a contact in a supporters club who was able to get me a ticket, and for that I'm eternally grateful to them.

But do you think you can just join a club and get a ticket? These guys have their own loyalty systems to. You can't except to sign up and get a ticket when Barry who has been going on the away coach and going to meetings for the last five years.

This Schalke thing is always used as a stick to beat me with. I'm sorry, but I don't, and don't think I should, have sympathy for that one person that "missed out". If I'm going to travel all that way, I'm going to pick and choose what game I go to.

We have a season ticket now and there are a couple of Australians going over to watch games at different points. And they're going to want a ticket. So guess what? You might be standing next to a person in the singing section with ZERO loyalty points at the home derby. And you're not going to think it's fair.

That thread calling out and dobbing CTID69 to the club was a disgrace. Either get to games, or get smarter.

Good post fella. I didn't get a ticket for Schalke and i don't give two shits that you got one, if anything i'm happy for ya. As long as you're promoting city over in oz and loving the club just like we do then thats cool and every city fan should appreciate that.

That thread calling out and dobbing CTID69 to the club was a disgrace. Either get to games, or get smarter.[/quote]

Its not that he got the 6 tickets that got some peoples back up. It was his childish gloating that was annoying. Plus childish things like bawawawawawah. Whatever the duck that means!!!!

mancitymick said:
That thread calling out and dobbing CTID69 to the club was a disgrace. Either get to games, or get smarter.

Its not that he got the 6 tickets that got some peoples back up. It was his childish gloating that was annoying. Plus childish things like bawawawawawah. Whatever the duck that means!!!![/quote]

but he never started off gloating, it was only later on, he was actually being helpful at first, it was me gloating to felix, as i no him.

Ticket For Schalke said:
mancitymick said:

Its not that he got the 6 tickets that got some peoples back up. It was his childish gloating that was annoying. Plus childish things like bawawawawawah. Whatever the duck that means!!!!

but he never started off gloating, it was only later on, he was actually being helpful at first, it was me gloating to felix, as i no him.[/quote]

If i missed the first part i will suck back. Anyway wtf does bawawawah mean??????????

mancitymick said:
mancitymick said:

but he never started off gloating, it was only later on, he was actually being helpful at first, it was me gloating to felix, as i no him.[/quote]

If i missed the first part i will suck back. Anyway wtf does bawawawah mean??????????[/quote]

Just means he was laughing to himself.

If any1 cant go for whatever reason.............Please PM me, i will buy a ticket for £65

I no its a bit of a long shot getting hold of one but some1s gotta do it.........

go on.....you know u want too!!!

PM ME

Thanks

jrb said:
Citytillidie69 said:
No you're missing the point, Lifes not fair and the current system is better than the old one,

I've been a season ticket holder for 23 years yet when the system changed over to points I got the same start up points as a 5 year regular but thats life.

I never missed a game when we were in the "old third division" but still had to queue up for 16 hours with my away stubbs for a Gillingham ticket, but thats life.

So you get streetwise because its only gonna get harder to get away tickets as when the corporate sections starts to sell out its gonna worse as they get first dabs on all tickets and as many as they want (obviously up to a limit). With success this WILL happen, so by going around calling people planks and vegetables isn't the best way to make friends and influence people.

Oh by the way I've just got another two tickets from a friend that works at City (thats 6 in total)......this is the world we now live in. Its not what you know it's WHO

Thanks for that.

I've printed off your reply. I've got a name and number of the person/s at City who deal with tickets, etc. I'll be speaking to them in the next few days.

I'll make sure one way or another via the club that arrogant twats like you who get 6 derby tickets(when you only need 1) and boast about it, will not in the future. It might take time and it might be a lengthy process, but it will eventually work it's way to boardroom level, even if I have to bump into Cookie on purpose. You've given me all the incentive I need, Mr 6 derby Tickets.

FFS! There are some mard arses on here!!! (shakes head )

mcfc1894 said:
i seem to remember an aussie getting a ticket for the Schalke game where proper fans who go week in week out missed out! now thats more unfair than missing out on a ticket for the united game at the swamp

Not just 'an aussie' he's a celebrity fan!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.