United Staff

Ryinho

Seen something in the second half which baffled me, that a member united staff went around the pitch to speak to the linesman. Anybody know what this was about, and isnt it illegal as well for them to do this

Ryinho said:
Seen something in the second half which baffled me, that a member united staff went around the pitch to speak to the linesman. Anybody know what this was about, and isnt it illegal as well for them to do this

Yes he was asking the linesman to check we did not haver 12 players on the pitch as the Scum management team were that baffled as to why we battering Fcuk out of them !

jimharri said:
They were simply asking if the match officials had forgotten the tactics that they had discussed with ''Moyesy''™ at the pre-match briefing.
Webb did well for them today:
Nasty - 1st foul and a yellow card.
Shrek - 1st foul and "I'll book you next time Wayne"
Shrek - 2nd foul and "I'll book you next time Wayne"
Shrek - 3rd foul and "I'll book you next time Wayne"
Shrek - 4th foul and "I'll book you next time Wayne"
Shrek - 5th foul and "Here's that yellow card. I'm very, very sorry Wayne, I really am, but I'm not going to fuck up my chances of reffing at the World Cup just because you are a fouling, irritating, foul-mouthed tosser."

They were asking for an abandonment cos they felt it was unfair that the rapist was injured..

East Level 2 said:
jimharri said:
They were simply asking if the match officials had forgotten the tactics that they had discussed with ''Moyesy''™ at the pre-match briefing.
Webb did well for them today:
Nasty - 1st foul and a yellow card.
Shrek - 1st foul and "I'll book you next time Wayne"
Shrek - 2nd foul and "I'll book you next time Wayne"
Shrek - 3rd foul and "I'll book you next time Wayne"
Shrek - 4th foul and "I'll book you next time Wayne"
Shrek - 5th foul and "Here's that yellow card. I'm very, very sorry Wayne, I really am, but I'm not going to fuck up my chances of reffing at the World Cup just because you are a fouling, irritating, foul-mouthed tosser."

Exactly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.