United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sir's Memory Is Fading Yet Again

Wish he'd fook off and retire, seriously. A horribly bitter, spiteful old bully who gives Monsieur Whinger a run for his money on the hypocrisy league table.

Bilboblue said:
jrb said:
"In the conditions of European football, you don't qualify for Europe by winning the league or coming second - you only get in by invitation.

"That's where, hopefully, UEFA can have some power. When somebody's paying £45m for a 19-year-old boy you have to say the game's gone mad." <a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7974549/United-waiting-on-RVP" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... ing-on-RVP</a>

£25.6 million for an 18 year old in 2004.(I stand corrected) Guess the player.

Wooney?

makes me laugh he baulks at paying agents fees, yet he paid £5m to the agent who facilitated Ferdinands transfer how long ago?!

Would this be additional to 38 million euros for camel gob.

Fuckin hate the purple nosed ****.

My wife bought a rag shirt...

I was f**king fuming
normal_RagShirt.jpg

It was only when I read the fine print I realised it was not official Scum Merchandise

Yet the press(and jrb) still print every word he utters, never once questioning it.

Over the last 4 months since his darkest day in his managerial career, I cannot remember as much....(fill in as appropriate) uttered by this.......(once again, fill in as appropriate) of a man.

jrb said:
Yet the press(and jrb) still print every word he utters, never once questioning it.

Over the last 4 months since his darkest day in his managerial career, I cannot remember as much....(fill in as appropriate) uttered by this.......(once again, fill in as appropriate) of a man.

bullshit and ****.

jrb said:

And absolutely no focus on him bottling an 8pt lead so late plus his meltdown at the Etihad where he went for Mancini, while Keegan and Benitez have been ridiculed for years after they 'bottled it'.

Re: Little Pea Song

BlueTG said:
Vienna_70 said:
yatesy94 said:
Prefer Little "Prick" myself.

The best one I've seen is 'Little Pea-nis'!

It made me chuckle.

That video is truly brilliant; perhaps we should adopt a Beatles' song.
Chic-kenshit is the best one ive seens as a replacement for chicarito.

I like it!

LoveCity said:
jrb said:

And absolutely no focus on him bottling an 8pt lead so late plus his meltdown at the Etihad where he went for Mancini, while Keegan and Benitez have been ridiculed for years after they 'bottled it'.

Exactly.

It's as if nothing had happened.

Can you imagine for one minute if Mancini had bottled it and lost an 8 point lead and lost the title. We would have never heard the end of it from the media.

Thankfully every Blue in the world will always remind Sir, United fans, and the media of that famous runin and final day of the season.

jrb can I just ask you stop referring to baconface/taggart/whisky-nose as 'Sir' - its winding me up ... grrrr...

DiscoSteve said:
jrb can I just ask you stop referring to baconface/taggart/whisky-nose as 'Sir' - its winding me up ... grrrr...

It winds them up even more. You know where. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.