United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matty said:
The Future's Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Is that saying 15 mil sold with another 160 mil yet to be sold?

I think, although stand to be corrected, that 164m shares is the total number of shares that makes up Manchester United plc. The Glazers are only selling about 10%, which is the 15.9m figure.

EDIT: I actually think I'm completely wrong!
Nope, just checked and I think you are completely right.

Matty said:
The Future's Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

I think, although stand to be corrected, that 164m shares is the total number of shares that makes up Manchester United plc. The Glazers are only selling about 10%, which is the 15.9m figure.

They are at 17.1m now so think you are. Not that I know how it works though. Can you explain PB?

GXCity said:
Matty said:
The Future's Blue said:

They are at 17.1m now so think you are. Not that I know how it works though. Can you explain PB?

15.9m shares can be traded 10 times a day , total volume will be 159m shares traded

44% said:
GXCity said:
Matty said:

15.9m shares can be traded 10 times a day , total volume will be 159m shares traded

Sales seem to have slowed right down now

44% said:
GXCity said:
Matty said:

Don't be so stupid

squirtyflower said:
44% said:
GXCity said:

Don't be so stupid
No he's right. If I sell 10m shares to you and you sell them to someone else then they sell them to someone else that's 30m shares traded.

Dropping

Real-time updates (no delay)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.com/finance?chdnp=1&chdd=1&chds=1&chdv=1&chvs=maximized&chdeh=0&chls=IntervalBasedLine&q=NYSE:MANU&ntsp=0&fct=big" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.google.com/finance?chdnp=1&c ... =0&fct=big</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.