United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: United - MASSIVE

The Pink Panther said:
He had to join the FA Cup and Champions league ticket schemes. The Carling cup was optional
However, if the rags reached any of the finals, he would not be allowed to apply for a ticket as he isn't a member of all three cup schemes

That is absolutely fucking scandalous!

Alwight alwight gavnah. Reckon I'll get down the apple & pears & get me a season ticket cos united are the fackin dogs bollox.

strongbowholic said:
The Pink Panther said:
He had to join the FA Cup and Champions league ticket schemes. The Carling cup was optional
However, if the rags reached any of the finals, he would not be allowed to apply for a ticket as he isn't a member of all three cup schemes

but slightly less so than a few years ago when all carling cup home games were compulsory too. carling cup attendances have plummeted since (30,000 empty seats v wolves in october 2010 for example).

strongbowholic said:
The Pink Panther said:

They think they're getting to a cup final with THAT squad?

A mate of mine sheepishly told me he wasnt renewing his season ticket at the Swamp on Sunday because he couldnt afford it!!...He didnt like it when I told him the real reason..tick tock...

A bloke at my work has not missed a united home game since 1968 he sits in the north stand now known as the sir alex ferguson stand and he wants to move seats to the stretford end as he hasnt liked ferguson since all the takeover rock of gilbralta stuff
The club say they wont allow him to move as there is nowhere for him to go
he say bollocks as your sending leaflets out as you cant sell he has the money there waiting but doesnt want to sit in that stand
the club are not arsed so he has fucked them off after 44 years ..........................3 days after the renewal deadline he got a phone call asking would he renew in the stretford end

noely said:
A bloke at my work has not missed a united home game since 1968 he sits in the north stand now known as the sir alex ferguson stand and he wants to move seats to the stretford end as he hasnt liked ferguson since all the takeover rock of gilbralta stuff
The club say they wont allow him to move as there is nowhere for him to go
he say bollocks as your sending leaflets out as you cant sell he has the money there waiting but doesnt want to sit in that stand
the club are not arsed so he has fucked them off after 44 years ..........................3 days after the renewal deadline he got a phone call asking would he renew in the stretford end

Typical raggish behaviour!

Re: United thread 2011/12

A lad l work with has started going to the swamp this year. With no waiting list l asked him if he'd be getting a season ticket next season , no he said because their not going to win the league. Sums up their attitude perfectly.

Re: United thread 2011/12

Big Tackle said:
A lad l work with has started going to the swamp this year. With no waiting list l asked him if he'd be getting a season ticket next season , no he said because their not going to win the league. Sums up their attitude perfectly.

Completely agree, it shows how sad and empty utd fans are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.