United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blootoof said:
44% said:
laserblue said:
Because the club has said so. There's even a live conference call at 4pm you can listen in to on their investor relations website if you want.

<span><a class="smarterwiki-linkify" href="http://ir.manutd.com">http://ir.manutd.com</a></span>

The share price has shot up to $12.85 today so somebody's expecting a good set of financials although market professionals are convinced they'll be rather worse than last year (due to lack of trophies, early exit from the Champs League, etc.) which is the reason they launched the IPO before they were obliged to declare them.

Champions league revenue drop + other revenue losses should account for around £30m at most?

I expect their revenue to be around £320m , still huge

Once the new tv deal + new shirt deal will kick in , they will have revenues around £450m , now that's scary

48ZS.jpg

Love you uncle Malcolm. USA, USA!

Re: Rag Desperation

whyalwaysLee said:
BlueBilly said:
Apologies if already posted, but yesterday I came across a poster advertising tickets for the rags' upcoming games against Newcastle and Galatasaray.

The fact that they're struggling to sell out for a Champions League game is hilarious enough, but the accompanying tagline is priceless:

'Rooney can't hear you shouting from your sofa.'

You couldn't make it up.

Sorry for the lack of photographic evidence, if I come across it later today I'll be sure to take a picture.

1 -They consistantly have 28,000 more bums on seats than we do.

2 -That variance is more than the entire attendance of the Britannia on saturday.

3 - Shurrup

You're fooling no one.

smudgedj said:
whyalwaysLee said:
BlueBilly said:
Apologies if already posted, but yesterday I came across a poster advertising tickets for the rags' upcoming games against Newcastle and Galatasaray.

The fact that they're struggling to sell out for a Champions League game is hilarious enough, but the accompanying tagline is priceless:

'Rooney can't hear you shouting from your sofa.'

You couldn't make it up.

Sorry for the lack of photographic evidence, if I come across it later today I'll be sure to take a picture.

2 -That variance is more than the entire attendance of the Britannia on saturday.

3 - Shurrup

You're fooling no one.

I think that's little unfair. He appears to have fooled a couple on here, for some unfathomable reason.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
smudgedj said:
whyalwaysLee said:

3 - Shurrup

You're fooling no one.

I think that's little unfair. He appears to have fooled a couple on here, for some unfathomable reason.

God I hope not.

94th Minute said:
MSP said:
sums it up.. no booking for scholes of course

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppDWIQRaQt0[/youtube]

That is unfucking believable!

We would have been called for about 4 fouls in that clip.....the first challenge a Wigan player makes the ref blows just as the clip finishes.

It really is staggering, for sure pretty much all of those challenges would have been called a foul for every other Premier League team (except maybe Liverpool and Chelsea). When Baconface and the old guard retire will they still get away with this stuff? It's hard to see what successor to Baconface can influence the same protection and favoritism they get. Maybe Mourinho but even his Chelsea didn't get away with this much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.