United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Flash said:
Share price $12.69. Financial results for the last year released tomorrow, can't wait!!!!

Tick tock.

how do you know it's announced tomorrow

Rag Desperation

Apologies if already posted, but yesterday I came across a poster advertising tickets for the rags' upcoming games against Newcastle and Galatasaray.

The fact that they're struggling to sell out for a Champions League game is hilarious enough, but the accompanying tagline is priceless:

'Rooney can't hear you shouting from your sofa.'

You couldn't make it up.

Sorry for the lack of photographic evidence, if I come across it later today I'll be sure to take a picture.

Re: Rag Desperation

BlueBilly said:
Apologies if already posted, but yesterday I came across a poster advertising tickets for the rags' upcoming games against Newcastle and Galatasaray.

The fact that they're struggling to sell out for a Champions League game is hilarious enough, but the accompanying tagline is priceless:

You couldn't make it up.

Sorry for the lack of photographic evidence, if I come across it later today I'll be sure to take a picture.

1 -They consistantly have 28,000 more bums on seats than we do.

2 -That variance is more than the entire attendance of the Britannia on saturday.

3 - Shurrup

whyalwaysLee said:
BlueBilly said:

You couldn't make it up.

2 -That variance is more than the entire attendance of the Britannia on saturday.

3 - Shurrup

Now why do you think they have 28k more than us?

waspish said:
whyalwaysLee said:
BlueBilly said:

You couldn't make it up.

3 - Shurrup

We have bigger bums?

whyalwaysLee said:
BlueBilly said:

You couldn't make it up.

3 - Shurrup
What you've said doesn't make sense.

44% said:
The Flash said:
Share price $12.69. Financial results for the last year released tomorrow, can't wait!!!!

Tick tock.

Because the club has said so. There's even a live conference call at 4pm you can listen in to on their investor relations website if you want.

<a class="postlink" href="http://ir.manutd.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://ir.manutd.com</a>

The share price has shot up to $12.85 today so somebody's expecting a good set of financials although market professionals are convinced they'll be rather worse than last year (due to lack of trophies, early exit from the Champs League, etc.) which is the reason they launched the IPO before they were obliged to declare them.

waspish said:
whyalwaysLee said:
BlueBilly said:

You couldn't make it up.

3 - Shurrup

Is it anything to do with 2 decades of unrivalled success, both on and off the field, which increased the demand for tickets and spurned the re-development of their stadium, so that clueless daytrippers from all over the world could sit 3 miles away from the action and wave their half and half scarves, whilst wondering which of the moving red dots on the pitch are Ronaldo and Beckham.

laserblue said:
44% said:
The Flash said:

Tick tock.

Because the club has said so. There's even a live conference call at 4pm you can listen in to on their investor relations website if you want.

<a class="postlink" href="http://ir.manutd.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://ir.manutd.com</a>

The share price has shot up to $12.85 today so somebody's expecting a good set of financials although market professionals are convinced they'll be rather worse than last year (due to lack of trophies, early exit from the Champs League, etc.) which is the reason they launched the IPO before they were obliged to declare them.
Are the figures being propped up until tomorrow?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
whyalwaysLee said:
BlueBilly said:

You couldn't make it up.

3 - Shurrup
What you've said doesn't make sense.

76-48=28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.