United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
mcfc2607 said:
Empty seats at old Trafford it can't be.
My tv must be faulty.

Looks like us "Stockport Bitters" are also doctoring their photographs!

A3vYRujCAAEjf4V.jpg

Have you been at the mushrooms? It's packed to the rafters don't you know.

Pam said:
"I shouldn't have gone to get the champaigne.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt2-3W7_3Vg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

What a clown. A part-time, prawn sandwich, plastic rag if I've ever seen one. There is no way he's a true football fan, let alone United one. How can you not be gutted after that?

30 thousand empty seats

Man Utd V Newcastle Att: 46,358

Just make a note for future reference

About 2000 only from Manchester!
I know a few rags who just laughed when asked were you going tonight it's on the tv!!

100 plus pages of us talking about the Rags. No offence people but its a bit embarrassing. They think we are obsessed with them and this thread isn't doing much to counter that - ita the busiest thread on Bluemoon ffs.

Miss City said:
100 plus pages of us talking about the Rags. No offence people but its a bit embarrassing. They think we are obsessed with them and this thread isn't doing much to counter that - ita the busiest thread on Bluemoon ffs.
Embarrassing is slating those who will stand by the side of you.

Miss City said:

Did you have good time at Emirates on Sunday?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=267398&p=6029308#p6029308" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=267398&p=6029308#p6029308</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.