United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fancy spurs to get something from them tomorrow. Dembele will run through their midfield and agent Ade will hopefully get all 3 points.

Zardon132 said:
Fancy spurs to get something from them tomorrow. Dembele will run through their midfield and agent Ade will hopefully get all 3 points.

the only thing spurs will get of them is a man sent off, a dubious penalty against them, and a front seat at the stretford diving club

the only thing spurs will get of them is a man sent off, a dubious penalty against them, and a front seat at the stretford diving club[/quote]

Very funny, but, alas, very true.

If im not mistaken when united play spurs. i think spurs are the team that get shafted the most by bad calls and dodgy play and seeing how many calls they are getting this season the prognoses dosent look good. i call 2 valancia dives and zanadine cleaverly to score.

the blue panther said:
the only thing spurs will get of them is a man sent off, a dubious penalty against them, and a front seat at the stretford diving club

They will score a goal and you will see the net bulge, but it will be scooped out by the GK and then it will be deemed to have not crossed the line.

Mark - TheBlue said:
Spurs will get a red card or give a penalty away. I bet you.

They won't give a penalty away. They'll have one given against them. Two very different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.