United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Scum in meltdown.

images

game of 2 halves. AVB nearly gave the game back to Utd

I don't think Utd have played a single good game this season.

Marvin said:
game of 2 halves. AVB nearly gave the game back to Utd

I don't think Utd have played a single good game this season.

Glass houses my mate, though Real, was a belter

Ive got to say i really enjoyed watching united get beat tonight it was sweet.I would like to see bale play 4 manchester city very good player

They're a bunch of hypocritical, horrible, scummy twats and I wish nothing but shit on that joke of a club. Absolute cunts of the highest order. Fuck em Blues, bring on Dortmund!

Quote from rag cafe..
A case could be made of being denied 3 legit penalties too.

dog shit of a club crying for penalties to save them<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:49 pm --<br /><br />
talkativesprout said:
Did Giggs have a bad game by any chance?
yep the pile of horse piss

Oh my...what a poor forum to be a part of that is, can't beleive I clicked on that link. Having a go at ''SAF'' that is shocking..I really do hate those plastic bunch of bastards!

sk3ptical said:
Quote from rag cafe..
A case could be made of being denied 3 legit penalties too.

dog shit of a club crying for penalties to save them

They need them to win games now it seems except against the lowly opposition (and even then sometimes). There is more open space in their midfield than between Rooney's ears and any top team is going to exploit that. Despite their piss easy group, United have 0% chance of winning the Champions League, teams like Barca, Real, and Bayern would laugh their way through that midfield. Baconface has never been a great tactician in Europe (both of his CL wins in 26 years or so were quite stuffy) but this United setup would get absolutely torn apart by a team like Real Madrid.

i`m still in shock that twatface foy didn`t give any penalties and only had four minutes of time added on....
and what a surprise the ginger pig and weetabix bonce didn`t get yellows for their lunges..
but funny as fuck result as i fuckin hate the pair of them....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.