United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claytop said:
Slightly off topic but i keep reading that RVP turned down 300k a week from City, is this just more bullshit from the press?

Seen as we gave up on Hazard on not wanting to give him 130k i can't see us offering RVP 300k surely?

This story actually came from someone who attended the Arsenal Shareholders meeting with Wenger, Gazidis et al

Claytop said:
Slightly off topic but i keep reading that RVP turned down 300k a week from City, is this just more bullshit from the press?

Seen as we gave up on Hazard on not wanting to give him 130k i can't see us offering RVP 300k surely?

No, it's bullshit - it was actually £1m a day - but the thought of playing for a club that was only formed 2 years ago, with a team of infighting mercenaries, in an empty stadium powered by burning puppies was abhorrent to this upstanding champion of morals. He now pays £5 subs every week to play for the bestest team in the world, overflowing with world class talent from the utd academy production line - like Jones, Rooney and Smalling.

- this is an actual extract from the Daily Mirror

All the newspapers have written "Wenger reveals RVP snubbed £300k/week at City" yet not one that I can see has any actual quotes of Wenger saying this, the closest being "City were interested".

PS: Does Wenger's bitterness to us know no end if he DID say that (of which I have doubts), trying to make Arsenal's biggest Judas sound like a Saint on the eve of him returning to their stadium where the fans will give him what-for?

There is an extremely annoying masturbation festival going on over RVP just now - Talk Shite are worse than Sky Rag 1 sometimes.

Should have been sent off v Pool for a red card offense but got a yellow only so he should have missed 3 games. Then could have gone at Newcastle on another day so potentially could have been banned for 6 games this year already. But now he has the Utd shirt on you he is more protected from reds and yellows

Claytop said:

Remembering that under the terms of Tevez' contract he has wage parity with the highest earner at the club, I think Yaya does too.

So it wouldn't only be £15m a year for the rapist, it would be another £5m for each of Carlos and Yaya, and no doubt plenty of knocks on the door from other players.

Utter bullshit is my guess.

United's offices and spiritual home is in London now so it makes sense. We'll have to find a new derby, Bolton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.