United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plastics at work all saying that the rags are sure to win. The few that actually go are predicting a 4-3 classic encounter, that means a nailed on bore draw :)

When did Arsenal last beat the rags in the league? Doesn't seem to happen often at all anymore.

MSP said:
LoveCity said:
When did Arsenal last beat the rags in the league? Doesn't seem to happen often at all anymore.

1.5.2011 last time, before that 8.11.2008

in last 5 years 10 United wins, 2 draws and 3 Arsenal's wins in all competitions.

Last 10 matches: 8-1-1

That's shocking, Arsenal have had some very good teams too and should have a much better record than that, especially as top teams trade wins regularly. Seems to me that Ferguson has Wenger sussed just like Mancini showed signs of having Ferguson sussed last season.

LoveCity said:
All the newspapers have written "Wenger reveals RVP snubbed £300k/week at City" yet not one that I can see has any actual quotes of Wenger saying this, the closest being "City were interested".

PS: Does Wenger's bitterness to us know no end if he DID say that (of which I have doubts), trying to make Arsenal's biggest Judas sound like a Saint on the eve of him returning to their stadium where the fans will give him what-for?
No as its at Old Trafford

SWP's back said:
LoveCity said:
All the newspapers have written "Wenger reveals RVP snubbed £300k/week at City" yet not one that I can see has any actual quotes of Wenger saying this, the closest being "City were interested".

PS: Does Wenger's bitterness to us know no end if he DID say that (of which I have doubts), trying to make Arsenal's biggest Judas sound like a Saint on the eve of him returning to their stadium where the fans will give him what-for?
No as its at Old Trafford
Not even playing in Manchester then, shocking Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.