United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like their ability to score goals and make lot of chances.. they're still not good at back but when they stabilize that line with players coming back from injuries it could get nasty.

They just have load of options in attack and scoring load of goals so far.

I was sad to see Chelsea losing points this round, because I think United are favorites this season to win the title.

As much as I hate United and Ferguson, they have the right formula to win titles consistently with pace and skill all over the pitch.

City players have the skills but not the pace and they are slow in their counter attacks most of the times.

I hope Mancini will buy a world class winger in January to improve the team.

birchwoodgingerste said:
you jammy bast**ds next time it will be 10 !!!!!! . ITs ours to lose utd chelsea and arsenal are average.

If United are average, then at present, we are well below that.

Tevez City said:
I was sad to see Chelsea losing points this round, because I think United are favorites this season to win the title.

As much as I hate United and Ferguson, they have the right formula to win titles consistently with pace and skill all over the pitch.

City players have the skills but not the pace and they are slow in their counter attacks most of the times.

How long do we have to put up with this rag?

SWP's back said:
Tevez City said:

How long do we have to put up with this rag?

Why is he a rag, is it because his opinion differs to you? He was actually at City a number of weeks back with a flag which was verified by members on here.

Just seen the rags upcoming fixtures...

Fucks sake... if we don't start taking our chances we could be several points behind before they get their Pendolinos from London for the derby next month.

Villa, norwich, QPR, west ham and reading in their next five before the Etihad whereas we've got Spurs, Chelsea, Everton etc and crucial CL games against tough opposition whilst they've got their reserves out against fuckin Cluj.

We need to KICK ON now.

Re: Just seen the rags upcoming fixtures...

Doesn't look good does it, you never know in football though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.