United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Just seen the rags upcoming fixtures...

Agreed. The way we're playing right now it wouldn't surprise me if we're 7 or 8 points of the pace come the middle of december. I hope our players prove us wrong but I'm not wholly confident

PruneHead said:
Fucks sake... if we don't start taking our chances we could be several points behind before they get their Pendolinos from London for the derby next month.

Villa, norwich, QPR, west ham and reading in their next five before the Etihad whereas we've got Spurs, Chelsea, Everton etc and crucial CL games against tough opposition whilst they've got their reserves out against fuckin Cluj.

We need to KICK ON now.

Beat me to it, was just about to say the same, we need to be in touch by the derby, only so it hurts them more when we beat them.

de niro said:
PruneHead said:
Fucks sake... if we don't start taking our chances we could be several points behind before they get their Pendolinos from London for the derby next month.

Villa, norwich, QPR, west ham and reading in their next five before the Etihad whereas we've got Spurs, Chelsea, Everton etc and crucial CL games against tough opposition whilst they've got their reserves out against fuckin Cluj.

We need to KICK ON now.

Beat me to it, was just about to say the same, we need to be in touch by the derby, only so it hurts them more when we beat them.

worse case scenario we're 5,6,7 points behind for the Derby, imagine them scabbing a win... would be unthinkable and a mountain to climb. Tho saying that, this is a team who bottled an 8 point lead. It's too early to get overly concerned but I'd feel a lot, lot better if we were more ruthless in front of goal. More matches like last night's will leave us well off the pace!

If we play anything like we did yesterday we have a good chance of getting some points. I think we missed David but our approach to the the game and defending was very good. I was encouraged.

PruneHead said:
de niro said:
PruneHead said:

We need to KICK ON now.

worse case scenario we're 5,6,7 points behind for the Derby, imagine them scabbing a win... would be unthinkable and a mountain to climb. Tho saying that, this is a team who bottled an 8 point lead. It's too early to get overly concerned but I'd feel a lot, lot better if we were more ruthless in front of goal. More matches like last night's will leave us well off the pace!
Just like the mountain of 8 points in the last 6 games
They are nothing special
We will be champs again.

id take 6 points behind on jan 2nd now, also get to your bookies and stick £50 on united to win there next 5 league games, did it last year and wasnt arsed about £50 when wigan beat them

de niro said:
PruneHead said:

We need to KICK ON now.

You do know he's a rag?.....I wouldn't spunk too soon PruneHead. Remember last season.

Sky Blue said:
de niro said:
PruneHead said:

We need to KICK ON now.

You do know he's a rag?.....I wouldn't spunk too soon PruneHead. Remember last season.

You utter goon... would rather you call me a peado than a rag. I'll be at Chelsea away so come and have a chat with me then rather than throw baseless posts around. I don't post often on here and aparently that makes me a rag... yeah OK

It reminds me on situation when we thought we'll get rid of them when we were some 2-3 points up last season with them playing Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea in 5-6 games. They won 10 points from those 4. Almost carbon copy, luckily Spurs made "impossible" this season.

Tevez City said:
I was sad to see Chelsea losing points this round, because I think United are favorites this season to win the title.

How would Chelsea getting 3 points help City?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.