United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope they don't go on another 5 match winning run in the league like they did after Spurs did them at the swamp. Their next 5 games are QPR home, West Ham home, Reading away, God's Own Club away, and Sunderland home. Only their game with us looks tricky at all but then again today's looked like a routine win for them so who knows. They will want to batter Sunderland after their fans took the piss on May 13th, Shrek said as much after it. They have two Champions League games where they can play the reserves/fringe in this period too as they're through already.

i can`t understand why the govan pisscan didn`t play shit pea tonight after his majestic hat trick against aston vanilla,it was crying out for him to come on and fall about everywhere...
and why did it show the utd fans celebrating when norwich scored?
green and gold until we fold you know!!!

The twats have an advert on Talk Shite advertising general sale tickets for prem league matches! Fornicating clowns with knobs on. Where is their famous waiting list now?

turkey.jpg

LoveCity said:
I just hope they don't go on another 5 match winning run in the league like they did after Spurs did them at the swamp. Their next 5 games are QPR home, West Ham home, Reading away, God's Own Club away, and Sunderland home. Only their game with us looks tricky at all but then again today's looked like a routine win for them so who knows. They will want to batter Sunderland after their fans took the piss on May 13th, Shrek said as much after it. They have two Champions League games where they can play the reserves/fringe in this period too as they're through already.

To be honest I can see a couple of banana skins there.
QPR will be desperate to get a result you'd think and West Ham could cause them problems.

The stupid bastards might have lost five already if it weren't for late goals V Southampton and Villa. And yes I know you could say the same about our victories against WBA and Rot Spurs but even without the late winners in those games, we still would have lost only two.

[flash=]p[/flash]
manimanc said:
i can`t understand why the govan pisscan didn`t play shit pea tonight after his majestic hat trick against aston vanilla,it was crying out for him to come on and fall about everywhere...
and why did it show the utd fans celebrating when norwich scored?
green and gold until we fold you know!!!

Hernandez started the game....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.