United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[flash=]p[/flash]
manimanc said:
i can`t understand why the govan pisscan didn`t play shit pea tonight after his majestic hat trick against aston vanilla,it was crying out for him to come on and fall about everywhere...
and why did it show the utd fans celebrating when norwich scored?
green and gold until we fold you know!!!

Hernandez started the game....

Watched the mu game tonite courtesy of espn on liveonlinefooty.

Not bothered who started for scum but love it when they get beat & the show plays ou to one of my top 3 tunes, "ordinary joe" by terry callier.. had to share that .. now, another scotch..

Pam said:
City Raider said:
lost a third of their games lol - but they're not worrying, rvp is the difference

Must be sobering for the bastards.

Lol.We lost 3 from 12 or if you break it down 1 from 4,which is a quarter of our games.Fwiw the way we played this year it's amazing we're anywhere near the top of the league and I think City are strong faves for the league as ye have a far superior squad.

Ducado said:
Just don't write them off
They'll be there or thereabouts without a doubt.
We've had a great day but how many times have we started toi write them off only for them to go on another winning run.

85 points should do it this year.

Anyone else think Ferguson looked really ill in the post-match interview? Must be a worry. Hope he sticks around to preside over the era when they were overtaken by ourselves leaving them to fight for scraps.

Noticed today while looking at the league table, the goals against column, they have shipped 17 goals. You have to look down all the way to Spurs in eighth with 21 against to find a team who have let more in. That isn't championship winning form.
In fact if you take the relegation zone teams out, only five other teams have a worse defensive record.

Yet do we hear a sniff about a defensive crisis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.