United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JM Mcr said:
Salford_Blue said:
TCIB said:
I hope they get sussed out and fucking hammered and the perma gurning wankers who own them get a financial raping.

The bottom line is they are taking a hell of a lot of cash that would stay in the uk to feed their ailing american football franchises and shopping malls.

Get fucked you money grabbing fucking freaks.

That said they could not have chosen a better club to slowly asset strip, they can finish doing that my indignation can hold :)

They are making a fool out of every single UK citizen, along with all the other major PLCs, who pay little or no UK tax.

It is almost legalised money laundering
Dodgy as the Glazers are I doubt tax avoidance was their primary motive when saddling the club with huge annual interest payments.

Are you kidding?

Their primary motive is making money, for themselves. I'm sure a little legal tax avoidance is exactly what they have in mind every fucking day of their parasitic lives.

Long may they continue!

LOL

Pam said:
JM Mcr said:
salfordpaul said:
when you think about it we must have annoyed utd in more ways than one.

they always sat at the top of the pile historically and feared no one. move on to 2008 and all of a sudden the laughable neighbours had a cash injection. eyebrows were raised but no real problem ...they're lickle old city who always fuck up at every stage.

so then city flex a bit of muscle (robhino) and utd think " we cant have this " and city put in for berbatov..utd react quickly paying over the odds! similar happens a couple of years later with rvp who goes to the club and raises player parity meaning a no. of 1st teamers get a lucrative pay rise...shit i forgot about rooney who threatened to come to us, he gets paid a handsome sum and stays.

all in all it has hurt utd financially. they must hate what has happened over here. we have probably cost them millions and with dwindling attendances they can hardly afford it!

we now are serious opposition as a team, and they know it..we have upset their applecart and cartel..............long may it continue! knobs
Dwindling attendances? Utd's average league gate has increased in each of the last 2 seasons (2010/11 & 2011/12) and is up again in this season so far.

Last season's league average was Utd's highest since 2007/08.

That must be why they're adverting open sale tickets for prem games (on Talk Shite). If they're not dwindling away yet, they soon will be. Where's their famous waiting list btw?
They may be advertising them (I don't know cos I don't listen to Talksport) but if so they're actually then selling them.

Hardly a crime to advertise ticket sales tho is it - I was sick to fkn death of hearing City/Ajax tickets for sale on the radio - tho it does mean Utd are having to work harder than they have in the past to sell tickets. I'm not disputing demand's dropping (especially for season tickets), it has been season on season since the introduction of auto cup ticket scheme, but the fact is Utd sold more tickets for league games last season than they have for 4 years. Not my definition of attendances dwindling.

1.618034 said:
JM Mcr said:
Salford_Blue said:
They are making a fool out of every single UK citizen, along with all the other major PLCs, who pay little or no UK tax.

It is almost legalised money laundering
Dodgy as the Glazers are I doubt tax avoidance was their primary motive when saddling the club with huge annual interest payments.

Are you kidding?

Their primary motive is making money, for themselves. I'm sure a little legal tax avoidance is exactly what they have in mind every fucking day of their parasitic lives.

Long may they continue!

LOL
So the main reason they borrowed huge amounts of money wasn't to buy Utd, and bleed them dry, but to generate large interest payments which would attract tax relief? And them actually acquiring the club was just a lucky by-product of that primary motive? Wow, the devious buggers!!

JM Mcr said:
Pam said:
JM Mcr said:
Dwindling attendances? Utd's average league gate has increased in each of the last 2 seasons (2010/11 & 2011/12) and is up again in this season so far.

That must be why they're adverting open sale tickets for prem games (on Talk Shite). If they're not dwindling away yet, they soon will be. Where's their famous waiting list btw?
They may be advertising them (I don't know cos I don't listen to Talksport) but if so they're actually then selling them.

Hardly a crime to advertise ticket sales tho is it - I was sick to fkn death of hearing City/Ajax tickets for sale on the radio - tho it does mean Utd are having to work harder than they have in the past to sell tickets. I'm not disputing demand's dropping (especially for season tickets), it has been season on season since the introduction of auto cup ticket scheme, but the fact is Utd sold more tickets for league games last season than they have for 4 years. Not my definition of attendances dwindling.

Bacon face and your subs bench has Chevrolet sponsoring their seats. If you can't see the irony of a failing US behemoth sponsoring another, then you are blind.....

The Flash said:
JM Mcr said:
Pam said:

Bacon face and your subs bench has Chevrolet sponsoring their seats. If you can't see the irony of a failing US behemoth sponsoring another, then you are blind.....
Not too sure what that has to do with my reply about ticket sales?

Re: The Fergi Statue unveiled at 2 pm.

Damanino said:
Pretty ugly statue to be honest.

And I dont even sa he didnt deserve a staue after all. 20+ year at United many trophies.

Actually this is a pretty bad statue given the circumstances.

It is nothing like him, he holds his hands like he would be Wenger. He is always doing something with his face in matches and he rarely is standing there so serious.

It is simply a bad statue.

And the funny thing this will be there for 50 years or more.

Look at the Busby statue. That probably tells a lot more about Busby than this statue tells about SAF.

And Clattenburg is missing from the statue. Webb and him should be there in small version ahead of SAF's legs.

ha ha .............. totally agree ................. Looks more like Des O'Conner than Baconface.

JM Mcr said:
The Flash said:
JM Mcr said:

I don't even remember posting that.

Beer on a school night y'see.

Tut tut.

The Flash said:
JM Mcr said:
The Flash said:

I don't even remember posting that.

Beer on a school night y'see.

Tut tut.
Remember kids - don't drink n browse ;-)

JM Mcr said:
salfordpaul said:
when you think about it we must have annoyed utd in more ways than one.

they always sat at the top of the pile historically and feared no one. move on to 2008 and all of a sudden the laughable neighbours had a cash injection. eyebrows were raised but no real problem ...they're lickle old city who always fuck up at every stage.

so then city flex a bit of muscle (robhino) and utd think " we cant have this " and city put in for berbatov..utd react quickly paying over the odds! similar happens a couple of years later with rvp who goes to the club and raises player parity meaning a no. of 1st teamers get a lucrative pay rise...shit i forgot about rooney who threatened to come to us, he gets paid a handsome sum and stays.

all in all it has hurt utd financially. they must hate what has happened over here. we have probably cost them millions and with dwindling attendances they can hardly afford it!

we now are serious opposition as a team, and they know it..we have upset their applecart and cartel..............long may it continue! knobs

Sorry thats a load of horse shit. When ever i see that stadium i see plenty of empty seats and some 1 else mentioned it they are advertising heavily for VIP/season tickets surely if they have a waiting list this should never happen ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.