United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: fergusons latest quote

The Govan pisscan has also been saying on interviews all week that the Liverpool game is a ''derby'', no its not you deluded twat, when you play us the great Manchester City that is a derby, when Liverpool play Everton that is a derby, why dont these journos point this out to the old nutcase in press conferences

MOB_Logo.JPG

manchester blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
nevblue said:
"I couldn't tell you where Liverpool are in the table... But I know where the other mob are"

'I look at that mob that's behind us, don't worry. I look at my immediate opponents all the time. I look at their programme, who they've got next, who we've got next. I do that all the time.'

what a low class scumbag he is.
He really is a piece of work. I notice he is still struggling to refer to us by name. May 13th must still sting.

That said, I'm a little surprised he doesn't know where Liverpool are in the table, seeing as it's their most biggest, massivest, ginormousest game.

None of them can refer to us by name, ferguson, "congratulations to our neighbours", Ferdinand, "Congratulations to the other team".

Classless from top to bottom.
Another reason why they are hated by 99% of fans of other teams,in defeat at least give your rival the credit due,hateful bunch of cnuts ...

blue underpants said:
The Govan pisscan has also been saying on interviews all week that the Liverpool game is a ''derby'', no its not you deluded twat, when you play us the great Manchester City that is a derby, when Liverpool play Everton that is a derby, why dont these journos point this out to the old nutcase in press conferences

Yeah I heard that and thought exactly the same. The arse licking they get from the gutter press really is sickening!

If they werent despicable cnuts,then ripping them a new arsehole wouldnt be as much fun..

Im glad theyre cnuts..

Howard Webb assigned to United v Liverpool. Odds on a controversy? I need to go take a look at RAWK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.