United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flat track bullies who yet again showed they are very ordinary when a side believes it can get something against them.

Let them play and they will murder you but we have just seen possibly the worst Liverpool side in a long time show that just a little belief and endeavour has them shaking like a shitting dog at the back.

10 fucking points behind them is unbelievable.

SO the rags win by one goal margin. The second goal gets credited to Nemanja Vidic who was offside. Typical

I reckon that's it now.

Even if we win today, United wont drop as many points as we will or collapse like last season because of Van Persie. As long as he stays fit I can't see anything changing. We'll finish 2nd and look back at what was a disastrous summer in which all of our fish got away.

Go all out for the FA Cup now and try to cement 2nd place.<br /><br />-- January 13th, 2013, 3:42 pm --<br /><br />
bleed.blue said:
SO the rags win by one goal margin. The second goal gets credited to Nemanja Vidic who was offside. Typical
Replays showed Vidic was level, and therefore onside.

blueinsa said:
Flat track bullies who yet again showed they are very ordinary when a side believes it can get something against them.

Let them play and they will murder you but we have just seen possibly the worst Liverpool side in a long time show that just a little belief and endeavour has them shaking like a shitting dog at the back.

10 fucking points behind them is unbelievable.

Exactly this, told my Liverpool supporting sister in law at half time that if you sit back and let them attack they will score and if you attack they may well score but they will also conced as their defence is very shaky indeed. So they attack second half and both score a goal but lost it in the first half by sitting back. Another manager showing far too much respect to the bastards. Getting sick of managers being intimidated and battered into submission before a ball has even been kicked.

MCFC BOB said:
I reckon that's it now.

Even if we win today, United wont drop as many points as we will or collapse like last season because of Van Persie. As long as he stays fit I can't see anything changing. We'll finish 2nd and look back at what was a disastrous summer in which all of our fish got away.

Go all out for the FA Cup now and try to cement 2nd place.

-- January 13th, 2013, 3:42 pm --

bleed.blue said:

I said it the instant he scored why is no Liverpool player screaming for offside. Even if it wasn't I'd have my team screaming for everything. Team of winners or a team of fucking losers. And replays actually showed that technically Vidic's foot was offside. Might be petty and hard to spot at full speed but the linesman being about 5 yards behind play doesn't help. I always remember Vassell scoring at Arsenal years ago and the arguement why it wasn't given and was offside was that his shoulder was in front of the last defender.

MCFC BOB said:
I reckon that's it now.

bleed.blue said:

Replay showed Vidics leg put him in an offside position.

Blue2112 said:
MCFC BOB said:
I reckon that's it now.

bleed.blue said:

I said it the instant he scored why is no Liverpool player screaming for offside. Even if it wasn't I'd have my team screaming for everything. Team of winners or a team of fucking losers. And replays actually showed that technically Vidic's foot was offside. Might be petty and hard to spot at full speed but the linesman being about 5 yards behind play doesn't help. I always remember Vassell scoring at Arsenal years ago and the arguement why it wasn't given and was offside was that his shoulder was in front of the last defender.
I think you're clutching at straws there.

Anyone pick up on Tyler's comments when Sturridge scored, they've spent a lot of money on him? 7 million, is that a lot of money nowadays?? Do the Rags not buy players? F*cks me off, no mention of their transfer activity ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.