United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
god i cant stand the bastads. just been trapped in traffic with the conts when i took the tree to the tip in Stretford. They are honestly a different breed. Saw coaches from Wales, Nottingham, Devon and Carlisle in the space of 5 minutes. Ended up putting my city scarf out of the window and doing wanker signs at random cars! the effect they can have on a relatively sane mnan doing the tip run on a sunday.

Re: fergusons latest quote

deano ou812 said:
manchester blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
He really is a piece of work. I notice he is still struggling to refer to us by name. May 13th must still sting.

That said, I'm a little surprised he doesn't know where Liverpool are in the table, seeing as it's their most biggest, massivest, ginormousest game.

None of them can refer to us by name, ferguson, "congratulations to our neighbours", Ferdinand, "Congratulations to the other team".

Classless from top to bottom.
Another reason why they are hated by 99% of fans of other teams,in defeat at least give your rival the credit due,hateful bunch of cnuts ...

It's rivalry.

I am happy they are talking about us as for years we weren't in the same division as them.
United are playing the better football this year so we need to up our game.

Question is....are we up to it?

United again sing about Liverpool fans!!!

Wonder if the press will pick up on it as much as they did us when we played blackburn away???

Murderers and its never your fault was sung time and time again today just shows what utter twa*s they are!

Dont remember us singing munich for a few years against united but they are utter vermin!

C'mon city now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.