United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFC BOB said:
Blue2112 said:
MCFC BOB said:
I reckon that's it now.

Even if we win today, United wont drop as many points as we will or collapse like last season because of Van Persie. As long as he stays fit I can't see anything changing. We'll finish 2nd and look back at what was a disastrous summer in which all of our fish got away.

Go all out for the FA Cup now and try to cement 2nd place.

-- January 13th, 2013, 3:42 pm --

Replays showed Vidic was level, and therefore onside.

I said it the instant he scored why is no Liverpool player screaming for offside. Even if it wasn't I'd have my team screaming for everything. Team of winners or a team of fucking losers. And replays actually showed that technically Vidic's foot was offside. Might be petty and hard to spot at full speed but the linesman being about 5 yards behind play doesn't help. I always remember Vassell scoring at Arsenal years ago and the arguement why it wasn't given and was offside was that his shoulder was in front of the last defender.
I think you're clutching at straws there.

I wasn't expecting it to be given but I asked the question immediately it happened. If I was a manager of a team i'd be telling them to question every fucking decision and put pressure on the referee in the same way United do.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Anyone notice the almost matter of fact way united players celebrated their victory at the end, compared with when they beat us?

Strange reaction seeing as it's their 'biggest game'.

and the way slergie said that he knows about us(the mob) and yet his rivals,he does not know where they are in the league.it must be gut wrenching painful this morning knowing we will not lie down

mac said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Anyone notice the almost matter of fact way united players celebrated their victory at the end, compared with when they beat us?

Strange reaction seeing as it's their 'biggest game'.

and the way slergie said that he knows about us(the mob) and yet his rivals,he does not know where they are in the league.it must be gut wrenching painful this morning knowing we will not lie down
Its really bugging the rags how we wont lie down, they really thought they were going 10 pts clear, every rag i talked to last night was more deflated that we won than elated that they had won, they fear a repeat of last year

oman0115 said:
Anyone pick up on Tyler's comments when Sturridge scored, they've spent a lot of money on him? 7 million, is that a lot of money nowadays?? Do the Rags not buy players? F*cks me off, no mention of their transfer activity ever.

I think it was around £12-15million.

MCFC BOB said:
The luck is very much with United where Van Persie is concerned. No injuries this season for him, but two already for Aguero. Their name is on the title unfortunately.

Fucking hell Bob in pessimistic, pro united post shocker!!

For the record they are still there to be got at in my opinion, any team that actually bothers having a go at them shows up their weaknesses week in week out. Spurs for 1 will have a go at them next week and they will drop points.

RVP had that 'magic tape' down both hamstrings, I think he is already being patched up and held together to play, without him they are decidedly average.

A little response to Martin Samuel's piece this morning:

<a class="postlink" href="http://seanhaughton.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-collusion-of-old-monopoly-exposes.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://seanhaughton.blogspot.co.uk/2013 ... poses.html</a>

Seosa said:
A little response to Martin Samuel's piece this morning:

<a class="postlink" href="http://seanhaughton.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-collusion-of-old-monopoly-exposes.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://seanhaughton.blogspot.co.uk/2013 ... poses.html</a>

That is a quality reply by houghton and should be posted by all of us over FB and other networks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.