United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viva Rivaldo said:
MSP said:
Looks like they have a nice chance to beat Madrid in Champions League.

Madrid schedule if both them and Barcelona advance in cup over Valencia and Malaga apparently - Barcelona (Cup), United, Barcelona (League), United, Barcelona (Cup)

Madrid could collapse completely at that period losing everything.
Behave. They'll dominate us in both matches. We don't have a midfield.

you dont. The only person that u have with any class is the ginger ****. and hes on his last legs. Carrick, zanadine clev, and that fat clown Anderson have nothing on ozil,alonso,khadira. and the Croatian rat.

Viva Rivaldo said:
MSP said:

Madrid schedule if both them and Barcelona advance in cup over Valencia and Malaga apparently - Barcelona (Cup), United, Barcelona (League), United, Barcelona (Cup)

It's a good time for United to play Real, as they're in a bit of disarray at the moment and as mentioned the games fall in the middle of a fairly hectic schedule for Madrid. On paper, you'd expect Real to dominate as they have the better players but I think it'll be fairly close. We gave them a run for their money, and we're generally hopeless in Europe.

AntiUnited said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
MSP said:

you dont. The only person that u have with any class is the ginger ****. and hes on his last legs. Carrick, zanadine clev, and that fat clown Anderson have nothing on ozil,alonso,khadira. and the Croatian rat.

i think your Anti united

r.soleofsalford said:
AntiUnited said:
Viva Rivaldo said:

i think your Anti united

Yes. but facts are facts Reals midfield is world class and uniteds is less then average and the only reason its avrge is cuz of scholes (even though hes a dirty cheat he has class and is a proven winner) something which you cant say about the other clowns u have in the midfield.

Jose and Real have no fear of the rags and his season rest on winning the CL. The league is gone, so the Barcelona games aren't going to impact on the team he selects. Thrashing the rags will appease the Madrid faithful and is very possible. Its almost the opposite for the rags, he wants the league, which makes our transfer apathy in the summer all the more galling. It strange, but losing Marcelo has derailed their season.

Re: How many songs do the rags have about us?

Ric said:
There is a light said:
Probably more than they have about themselves. Didn't they famously sing an anti-City song in the first minute of a Champions league final? Strangely as well, there are more songs about us then their deadliest rivals Liverpool.

Like the Stockport pisstakes, the 'Your 'tache is trendy' song is just made up bollocks. The only 'tache I have seen at a match in years is this joker!

ibrbOoRe6fTRMf.gif

The gif that just keeps giving.

I almost like seeing the gif of "Red Jumper woman in Glasses" as much as I like looking at Kuns winner these days.

Re: How many songs do the rags have about us?

ifiwasarichfan said:
Ric said:
There is a light said:
Probably more than they have about themselves. Didn't they famously sing an anti-City song in the first minute of a Champions league final? Strangely as well, there are more songs about us then their deadliest rivals Liverpool.

Like the Stockport pisstakes, the 'Your 'tache is trendy' song is just made up bollocks. The only 'tache I have seen at a match in years is this joker!

ibrbOoRe6fTRMf.gif

The gif that just keeps giving.

I almost like seeing the gif of "Red Jumper woman in Glasses" as much as I like looking at Kuns winner these days.

"we love united we doooooooooo ooooohhh shit".

Ave it woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.