United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AntiUnited said:
bluevengence said:
Funny how he missed Jones running into players and bowling them over 4 or 5 times because he can`t tackle,one a deffo penalty.

This XD
i use to drink jn a irish pub years ago,one term amongst others was "go on horse"could not helprecalling it and smilling when "duncan"was in full flow .

bluevengence said:
Funny how he missed Jones running into players and bowling them over 4 or 5 times because he can`t tackle,one a deffo penalty.

I thought Jones was really bad last night, the guy looked so out of his depth running into people not really knowing what he was doing. Has he put weight on because he looks like a right lump. I respect G.Neville as a pundit but when he said Jones had a good game in the 89th minute I lost a bit, wtf was he watching?

Funny how Fergie can blame Evra for Ronaldos goal. Blaming players in public pfft. If it was Mancini he'd be hung out to dry for criticising his players!

It is humerous tbh, how the likes of Jones and Cleverley look like complete thundercunts on a regular basis yet get lauded by the media. Jones looked like a twat last night and yet people were saying Real couldn't get past him, dafuq?

I've found it even more amusing that the usual rag loving pundits say they were really good and got that important away goal. De gea just about kept them on the game. Ycnmiu they drew!

Phil Jones reminded me of a dog being let loose last night, busting for a piss. Chasing around in a fury trying to leave his fowl scent everywhere.

AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:
It is humerous tbh, how the likes of Jones and Cleverley look like complete thundercunts on a regular basis yet get lauded by the media. Jones looked like a twat last night and yet people were saying Real couldn't get past him, dafuq?

For once i agree with u. :S donno how i should feel.

300px-KennethWilliams.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.