United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dom said:
JM Mcr said:
AntiUnited said:
Well lets hope for the best then a Ronaldo hatrick and rvp on a stretcher :).
There was a Ronaldo hattrick for Madrid in that 4-3 game back then too so I'd settle for a repeat of that match - noone was stretchered off tho, sorry :-(

-- Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:47 pm --

bluesoup said:
Since you write We about united, are you a visitor from the swamp by any chance. ?
Yes.

But why are you wasting our time ????
You chose to reply - you're wasting your own time.

dom said:
JM Mcr said:
AntiUnited said:
There was a Ronaldo hattrick for Madrid in that 4-3 game back then too so I'd settle for a repeat of that match - noone was stretchered off tho, sorry :-(

bluesoup said:
Since you write We about united, are you a visitor from the swamp by any chance. ?
Yes.

JM Mcr said:
dom said:
JM Mcr said:

Yes.

You sound a tad pedantic there... please talk sense or make your way back to the swamp people.

we won so no opportunities for the keyboard rags to stir today...

citykev28 said:
JM Mcr said:
AntiUnited said:

That 4-3 game has been hyped to ridiculous levels in the years since it was played. The simple fact of that night is that every single time United were within a goal of leading the tie, Madrid went down the other end and increased the gap back to 2 goals. United were never ahead nor even level from the moment Madrid opened the scoring at the Bernabeu.
Hyped or not it was a very entertaining game of football, Ronaldo tore us a new one as he put in a near perfect centre forward display (he received a standing ovation when he was substituted) tho Utd showed plenty of spirit in chasing a lost cause.

Anyway, I only raised the game to point out that Madrid have scored 3 goals in both of their most recent visits to Old Trafford, a few papers and Utd fans would do well to remember that before getting too carried away with last weeks draw.

bluesoup said:
Pam said:
bluesoup said:
Saw Fergie on sky sports say directly that Evra was to blame for the goal. Go back to old footage and it'll be there! Not going to argue about it tho !

They don't want to hear that, though, because it isn't convenient.
Indeed, far too many rags coming on here doing their usual stirring or rewriting the facts with their big red spoon
I'm neither stirring or re-writing anything (an admin on here has posted a similar view to mine of Ferguson's post match interview).

It looks like having fans of other teams posting on Bluemoon is not to your liking but I really don't know why it should bother you......

From ragecafe:

Well, as a regular fan of Man United, I thought I would share my experience from last night, where I got to go to the other side, into an Executive Suite. It was my first experience of actually managing to walk into one of the entrances at Old Trafford with big glass doors and a pretty lady waiting in what looks like air-hostess gear to take your ticket.

Went up three floors in the lift, got welcomed into the 1968 Suite by more attractive Man United ladies and got shown to our table. There was a gift bag waiting for me with a match programme, a small glass ornament with "United V Reading" written on it. The food was really good, we had a 3 course meal and free red or white wine all evening. I can see why it may take 10-15 minutes for the executive seats outside to be filled as I practically forgot we were playing after an hour of this! Norman Whiteside was on duty to meet and greet, he came and sat at my table and we had a 10-15 minute chat about United, he was a very friendly guy. They politely asked us all on the tannoy if we would go and take our seats outside around 15 minutes before kick off, and as I walked out, one of those pretty United ladies had a basket full of Mars Bars and Twirls, I took as many as I could carry.

Got outside, the seats were comfy leather seats, very spacious, only about 8 seats to each row, and only about 20 rows. It was full of cockneys, and women that looked totally uninterested in the game, they where more focused on texting their toyboy or playing Candy Crush. I was effectively the only animated "Fan" in the section, and it joined right onto the Stretford End, the stand I have spent years standing for 90 minutes in.... I'm not going to lie, I contemplated climbing over and standing with them lot for the game, I didn't enjoy the atmosphere in the Exec seating. I was stood up for half the game, I lost my voice towards the end, I was getting funny looks almost as if to say 'How dare you make noise in my personal space'. It was rediculous.

Overall, I paid nothing, got well looked after from 6pm-11pm and I absolutely loved it.

nothing wrong with his story till u get to this little gem.

'' I was effectively the only animated "Fan" in the section, and it joined right onto the Stretford End,'' Lol fuk me he must be at a different ground cuz i hear pin drops at that shit stain of a stadium.

SWP's back said:
JM Mcr said:
Kun Aguero said:
Gilly's stepping down in the summer.
Guess we know who's going to replace Bernstein as chairman of the FA then...
I thought he fancied being a UEFA top brass?

I hoped he'd end up getting a job away from football. I don't trust that fucker as far as I can throw him.

What a way to bow out of the league though, ruining the chances of another 'City project' ever happening again and safeguarding that lot so the Glazers can pay mortgage and take dividends and still remain competitive.

Bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.