United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWP's back said:
JM Mcr said:
Kun Aguero said:
Gilly's stepping down in the summer.
Guess we know who's going to replace Bernstein as chairman of the FA then...
I thought he fancied being a UEFA top brass?
Possibly, just with the timing of it being around the time Bernstein steps down....either way he won't have done this without having his next step lined up.

Guess The Equaliser will take over now..

They are really a bunch of deluded cunts arent they..
actually read the whole thread is beyond comical if your at work and bored.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/if-milan-knock-out-barcelona-366729/index2.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/if-milan-knoc ... ndex2.html</a>

I think people really underestimate us. This would be my "world ranking" as of this moment.

First seed
1. Barcelona
2. Manchester United
3. Bayern Munchen
4. Real Madrid

Second seed:
5. Borussia Dortmund
6. Manchester City

Third seed:
7. Juventus
8. Chelsea
9. PSG
10. Atletico Madrid

Decent teams that just didn't make the cut: Porto, Schalke, Tottenham, Shakhtar, Arsenal and Malaga.

EDIT:
I switched City and Dortmund.

AntiUnited said:
First seed
1. Barcelona
2. Manchester United
3. Bayern Munchen
4. Real Madrid

Second seed:
5. Borussia Dortmund
6. Manchester City

Third seed:
7. Juventus
8. Chelsea
9. PSG
10. Atletico Madrid

Decent teams that just didn't make the cut: Porto, Schalke, Tottenham, Shakhtar, Arsenal and Malaga.
What makes you think you deserve to be in front of the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, Juventus, PSG ect..? You have had two years in Europe in which you failed to pass the group stages on both occasions, this is probably why your being "underestimated" by opposing supporters.

AntiUnited said:
They are really a bunch of deluded ***** arent they..
actually read the whole thread is beyond comical if your at work and bored.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/if-milan-knock-out-barcelona-366729/index2.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/if-milan-knoc ... ndex2.html</a>

I think people really underestimate us. This would be my "world ranking" as of this moment.

First seed
1. Barcelona
2. Manchester United
3. Bayern Munchen
4. Real Madrid

Second seed:
5. Borussia Dortmund
6. Manchester City

Third seed:
7. Juventus
8. Chelsea
9. PSG
10. Atletico Madrid

EDIT:
I switched City and Dortmund.

It's not that ridiculous tbf they're 12 points clear and just held Madrid away from home. If you believe teams should be judged on results they have a genuine case for being there or there abouts. I do think Bayern should be #2 though.

giza said:
AntiUnited said:
First seed
1. Barcelona
2. Manchester United
3. Bayern Munchen
4. Real Madrid

Second seed:
5. Borussia Dortmund
6. Manchester City

Third seed:
7. Juventus
8. Chelsea
9. PSG
10. Atletico Madrid

What makes you think you deserve to be in front of the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, Juventus, PSG ect..? You have had two years in Europe in which you failed to pass the group stages on both occasions, this is probably why your being "underestimated" by opposing supporters.
Er - can I point out that was taken from Ragcafe so it's your own fans who have done that list. Brilliant.

giza said:
I stand corrected, I was under the impression AntiUnited had written it.

HAHHAHA no. i should have placed quotation marks. u guys really need to read the thread its fukin hilarious they really fukin bleive there favorites if barca go out. and they think BVB are shit. some of them even believe Munich are overrated lol. Such deluded piss **** fans.

AntiUnited said:
giza said:

HAHHAHA no. i should have placed quotation marks. u guys really need to read the thread its fukin hilarious they really fukin bleive there favorites if barca go out. and they think BVB are shit. some of them even believe Munich are overrated lol. Such deluded piss **** fans.
Madrid game is still 50/50 so I haven't thought about the next round. I wouldn't rule out Barcelona yet but If they do go out I would have Bayern, Dortmund and the winner of our game as the favorites. It would be foolish to write off the German sides as we have seen what Munich did to Arsenal and what Dortmund did to you guys and Madrid.

giza said:
AntiUnited said:
giza said:

Madrid game is still 50/50 so I haven't thought about the next round. I wouldn't rule out Barcelona yet but If they do go out I would have Bayern, Dortmund and the winner of our game as the favorites. It would be foolish to write off the German sides as we have seen what Munich did to Arsenal and what Dortmund did to you guys and Madrid.

It doesn't matter who they get they will be out. Treble no chance, double unlikely, Single they are in the driving seat. Hope they cock up all three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.