United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sjk2008 said:
AntiUnited said:
No u idiot your midfield is fukin shit and the wingers have supplied all the goals not the fukin midfielders!!

Tbf, according to a ESPN, out of 68 assists, only 24 were from wingers and full backs combined. Now, obviously it's not just wingers that cross balls in, but your obsessions with their wing play seems a little extreme and incorrect to me.

The only thing about your post that is correct is that they're obviously pissed off that Pogba left them, despite what they say.
I'm honestly not pissed off......he looks a great prospect and I had high hopes for him but he was offered a contract that he decided not to accept, and left. He hadn't achieved enough for us for me to be pissed off (or, as some laughably claim, hurt) by his departure.

As for your other point, you'll never get 2 team timmy to drop his obsession about Utd's one n only tactic of hoofing the ball out wide then hitting it as hard as they can into the box (with their eyes screwed tightly shut), hoping for a lucky deflection, so I wouldn't waste your time trying.

AntiUnited said:
sjk2008 said:
AntiUnited said:
No u idiot your midfield is fukin shit and the wingers have supplied all the goals not the fukin midfielders!!

Tbf, according to a ESPN, out of 68 assists, only 24 were from wingers and full backs combined. Now, obviously it's not just wingers that cross balls in, but your obsessions with their wing play seems a little extreme and incorrect to me.

The only thing about your post that is correct is that they're obviously pissed off that Pogba left them, despite what they say.

Well against QPR. Every attack came from the wings yesterday and from the past games 90 percent of the play came from the wide. so i really don't believe those stats.
More lies for you....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252/Tournaments/2/Seasons/3389/Stages/6531/TeamStatistics/England-Premier-League-2012-2013" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252/To ... -2012-2013</a>

Possession
Arsenal 58.7%
Liverpool 58.2%
Manchester City 58.1%
Manchester United 56.2%
Chelsea 55.6%

Pass Accuracy
Arsenal 86.3%
Manchester United 85.6%
Liverpool 85.2%
Manchester City 85.2%
Swansea 84.8%

JM Mcr said:
AntiUnited said:
sjk2008 said:

Well against QPR. Every attack came from the wings yesterday and from the past games 90 percent of the play came from the wide. so i really don't believe those stats.
More lies for you....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252/Tournaments/2/Seasons/3389/Stages/6531/TeamStatistics/England-Premier-League-2012-2013" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252/To ... -2012-2013</a>

Possession
Arsenal 58.7%
Liverpool 58.2%
Manchester City 58.1%
Manchester United 56.2%
Chelsea 55.6%

Pass Accuracy
Arsenal 86.3%
Manchester United 85.6%
Liverpool 85.2%
Manchester City 85.2%
Swansea 84.8%

Those stats mean fuk all. they pass from midfield short passes many passes to there wingers. means nothing in the end of the day it goes wide and they smash the ball into the box

AntiUnited said:
JM Mcr said:
AntiUnited said:
More lies for you....

Possession
Arsenal 58.7%
Liverpool 58.2%
Manchester City 58.1%
Manchester United 56.2%
Chelsea 55.6%

Pass Accuracy
Arsenal 86.3%
Manchester United 85.6%
Liverpool 85.2%
Manchester City 85.2%
Swansea 84.8%

Those stats mean fuk all. they pass from midfield short passes many passes to there wingers. means nothing in the end of the day it goes wide and they smash the ball into the box

You really are a clown.

The fact you support City and Liverpool has made me feel pretty stupid to engage in such an argument with someone like yourself. I have no doubt you didn't support City pre 2008.

sjk2008 said:
AntiUnited said:
JM Mcr said:
More lies for you....

Possession
Arsenal 58.7%
Liverpool 58.2%
Manchester City 58.1%
Manchester United 56.2%
Chelsea 55.6%

Pass Accuracy
Arsenal 86.3%
Manchester United 85.6%
Liverpool 85.2%
Manchester City 85.2%
Swansea 84.8%

You really are a clown.

The fact you support City and Liverpool has made me feel pretty stupid to engage in such an argument with someone like yourself. I have no doubt you didn't support City pre 2008.

only started watching football 4 years ago when moving to Dubai so ya. did u watch the game can u please tell me how many times there attacks culminated from anything trough the middle of the park ...simple question.

AntiUnited said:
JM Mcr said:
AntiUnited said:
More lies for you....

Possession
Arsenal 58.7%
Liverpool 58.2%
Manchester City 58.1%
Manchester United 56.2%
Chelsea 55.6%

Pass Accuracy
Arsenal 86.3%
Manchester United 85.6%
Liverpool 85.2%
Manchester City 85.2%
Swansea 84.8%

Passing the ball in midfield? How dare they........

Let me get this right, you're now saying keeping the ball and moving it about quickly & accurately to create space means nothing? Ok then but do you not think that maybe, just maybe, Utd play a little more football than your blinkers allow you to see??

Ah who am I kidding, as I said to SJK it's a waste of time....

Btw, good to see your other team with such good passing & possession stats ;-)

AntiUnited said:
sjk2008 said:
AntiUnited said:

You really are a clown.

only started watching football 4 years ago when moving to Dubai so ya. did u watch the game can u please tell me how many times there attacks culminated from anything trough the middle of the park ...simple question.

I'm not siding with JM, but I do find it humorous how you've slaughtered the use of stats considering you & the other Dzeko sycophants refer to stats all the time.

You're a complete shaft, plastic, shuffle along.

Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:
sjk2008 said:
You really are a clown.

I'm not siding with JM, but I do find it humorous how you've slaughtered the use of stats considering you & the other Dzeko sycophants refer to stats all the time.

Dam some ones cranky didn't get your mid day nap ? and how am i plastic when i enjoy watching football ? so you have to be English to watch the prem league?

AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:

Dam some ones cranky didn't get your mid day nap ? and how am i plastic when i enjoy watching football ? so you have to be English to watch the prem league?

No, of course you can enjoy the Premier League, just stop claiming to be a City fan.

Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:

No, of course you can enjoy the Premier League, just stop claiming to be a City fan.

But i am lol... i don't understand why u cant get this concept. of coarse i dont have a natural allegiance since im not from England nor Manchester but i got sucked into how city played last season swash buckling football never give up attitude play to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.