United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Red scum at it again.

Remember a thread a few weeks ago. 2 fans, Chelsea I think, were sent down for merely having flares in there possession and yet the article states....
"Old Trafford officials were appalled by the conduct of some fans - two were spoken to by police after allegedly setting off flares."

Obviously I don't know whther it is true or the Mail making it up but there is a clear photo showing the lads face whilst holding the flare and yet they just talk to him ?

Wankers

Re: The Red scum at it again.

Wow. Setting off flares at a football match.

Scum.

They'll be smoking in the shithouse next.

When do the rags have to re pay the bond issues and depts. Anyone know the current pay back time scale?

"We were too unfit to face United"... not long after playing a cup final against City. I'm half expecting Ronaldo to pull his hamstring tomorrow, it seems to work out for United so much over a season.

BETuO-ECMAAivea.jpg:large

jonmcity said:
waspish said:
jonmcity said:
When do the rags have to re pay the bond issues and depts. Anyone know the current pay back time scale?

2017 I believe

Think they may go into administration to sort that dept out!
Their shares floated at $14 in August. They are now at $17.50. They are in rude health off the pitch

However I am encouraged to see Giggs renew his contract and talk of Ferdinand too. Ridiculous. Can you see those two lining up in a Utd shirt next season? No chance. Waste of £100k per week. Is the old man getting sentimental? Gill stepped aside and now talk of a Directorship for Ferguson. A few things pointing to Ferguson giving it up

Marvin said:
Gill stepped aside and now talk of a Directorship for Ferguson. A few things pointing to Ferguson giving it up

I've been saying it for months. This is bacon face's last year.

stony said:
Marvin said:
Gill stepped aside and now talk of a Directorship for Ferguson. A few things pointing to Ferguson giving it up

I've been saying it for months. This is bacon face's last year.

Hope so. The one silver lining to them winning it, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.