United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:
Dam some ones cranky didn't get your mid day nap ? and how am i plastic when i enjoy watching football ? so you have to be English to watch the prem league?

No, of course you can enjoy the Premier League, just stop claiming to be a City fan.

But i am lol... i don't understand why u cant get this concept. of coarse i dont have a natural allegiance since im not from England nor Manchester but i got sucked into how city played last season swash buckling football never give up attitude play to the end.

you smell funny.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:
No, of course you can enjoy the Premier League, just stop claiming to be a City fan.

But i am lol... i don't understand why u cant get this concept. of coarse i dont have a natural allegiance since im not from England nor Manchester but i got sucked into how city played last season swash buckling football never give up attitude play to the end.

you smell funny.

sorry :S

It would seem that the raggy rats have been up to no good again.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21592001

The Football Association is to look into incidents that occurred at Monday's Premier League Under-21s match between Liverpool and Manchester United. A fan ran on to the pitch during the second half at St Helens' Langtree Park stadium and appeared to direct abuse at Liverpool striker Adam Morgan. Flares were also set off in the stands, with one thrown on to the pitch. This comes two years after incidents affected their 2011 FA Youth Cup tie. On that occasion, three United fans were arrested and six ejected during the quarter-final match. Police also took action against the United supporters after they reportedly set off a flare and sang songs about the Hillsborough and Heysel disasters.

lancs blue said:
It would seem that the raggy rats have been up to no good again.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21592001

The Football Association is to look into incidents that occurred at Monday's Premier League Under-21s match between Liverpool and Manchester United. A fan ran on to the pitch during the second half at St Helens' Langtree Park stadium and appeared to direct abuse at Liverpool striker Adam Morgan. Flares were also set off in the stands, with one thrown on to the pitch. This comes two years after incidents affected their 2011 FA Youth Cup tie. On that occasion, three United fans were arrested and six ejected during the quarter-final match. Police also took action against the United supporters after they reportedly set off a flare and sang songs about the Hillsborough and Heysel disasters.

Haha, reminds me of their mini-pitch invasion at the Etihad during our U21 game a few days after we won the league. The younger rags have no character, success is so normal to them that it gives them no great pleasure (it's just a number to most of them, like "19! GGMU!") and this is how they get their jollies, small-time pitch invasions and goading rival fans. First thought of most of them when they win the league will be to txt their City mates and sing about City (or Liverpool).

The Red scum at it again.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2284465/Manchester-United-beat-Liverpool-U21s-flare-smoke-bombs-thrown.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... hrown.html</a>

Suprise suprise the shithouse cowards up to their usual, no doubt a small crowd full of middle aged fans and 'scarfers' and probably children. No doubt the morons in black were aware that they would not be challenged and as usual nothing will happen to them...vermin!.

487254_499940063398247_1900072343_n.jpg

Re: The Red scum at it again.

Swales lives said:
Two years ago the bitter rivalry marred an FA Youth Cup game at Anfield when away supporters chanted songs about the Hillsborough and Heysel disasters.

Never heard about that before, so the rags kick off at Youth and U21 matches these days?
Stay classy rags.

Cringe worthy isn't it. Morons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.