United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
weetabixhead said:
Talk about deluded. Found this on the comments section on the BBC (about #Wio):

"exactly the guy is a genius on the pitch he would be a startin player for barca and real. cant wait for tuesday we're gonna batter them. prove to ronaldo he shouldnt ave left. treble this year, like fergies best group of playas ever. planning for the future smalling an evans gonna be world class pairin"

Bits in bold are my personal favourites. Hell, I should've just highlighted the lot!

Kagawa will be the next world class player in the scum ranks.. Anyone who scores a home hatrick against Norwich is destined for great things..

;)

They have been touting him as world class for a while now. deluded cunts

AntiUnited said:
samharris said:
weetabixhead said:
Talk about deluded. Found this on the comments section on the BBC (about #Wio):

"exactly the guy is a genius on the pitch he would be a startin player for barca and real. cant wait for tuesday we're gonna batter them. prove to ronaldo he shouldnt ave left. treble this year, like fergies best group of playas ever. planning for the future smalling an evans gonna be world class pairin"

Bits in bold are my personal favourites. Hell, I should've just highlighted the lot!

Kagawa will be the next world class player in the scum ranks.. Anyone who scores a home hatrick against Norwich is destined for great things..

;)

They have been touting him as world class for a while now. deluded *****

Most of them are saying he is silva-esque, to even mention him in the same sentence with silva is a crime

Re: Manchester United, the most hated club on the planet

LoveCity said:
Poznanpete said:
If we go on to be as successful, you can guarantee we will also be hated. Its a sad fact of life that people always favour the underdogs rather than winners.

There's not the level of widespread hatred for Real (except from Barca fans), Barca (except from Real fans), and Bayern as there is for United.

A large part of it is the fans I think. They're the most confrontational, aggressive, odious fanbase out there with their "We'll do what we want" rubbish. Probably the only fanbase on the planet that take more pleasure in the (perceived) failings of others than the success of their own team.

Poznanpet is finest example of trolling rag.

Kagawa wise - he is great player and widely underrated here, few days ago people on transfer forums were making him to be shit and fail to them while he barely played this season.

He is quality and unfortunately, he'll show that to doubters.

Re: Manchester United, the most hated club on the planet

MSP said:
LoveCity said:
Poznanpete said:
If we go on to be as successful, you can guarantee we will also be hated. Its a sad fact of life that people always favour the underdogs rather than winners.

There's not the level of widespread hatred for Real (except from Barca fans), Barca (except from Real fans), and Bayern as there is for United.

A large part of it is the fans I think. They're the most confrontational, aggressive, odious fanbase out there with their "We'll do what we want" rubbish. Probably the only fanbase on the planet that take more pleasure in the (perceived) failings of others than the success of their own team.

Poznanpet is finest example of trolling rag.

Kagawa wise - he is great player and widely underrated here, few days ago people on transfer forums were making him to be shit and fail to them while he barely played this season.

He is quality and unfortunately, he'll show that to doubters.
He is too fragile to play in the premier league, a hatrick against Norwich at home means nothing, he has shown moments of brilliance but its just another Berbatov like case for them, a luxury they can't afford because he doesn't fit in. He isn't the sort of player that dominates the games and surely not what they wanted to sign in the summer.

I am praying that Madrid dick them purely because of the arrogant interview Slurgie gave after the Norwich match. I think they are beginning to believe their own hype again and a little stumble will do them good.

mat said:
I am praying that Madrid dick them purely because of the arrogant interview Slurgie gave after the Norwich match. I think they are beginning to believe their own hype again and a little stumble will do them good.

This!! RageCafe is like we are going to do the treble or some are believing that they are the top 2 clubs in eu football. Please Ronaldo Crush there dreams :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.