United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
quiet_riot said:
stony said:
Marvin said:
Gill stepped aside and now talk of a Directorship for Ferguson. A few things pointing to Ferguson giving it up

I've been saying it for months. This is bacon face's last year.

Hope so. The one silver lining to them winning it, IMO.

With any look the horrible old **** will move upstairs and be breathing down the neck of his successor.

Manchester United, the most hated club on the planet

Not being frivolous, or even deliberately provocative, but is it not the case that the Rags have the mantle of the most loathed club on earth? Look around, ask about, this inescapable truth leaps out like Rooney at a granny grabbing contest. Any team that you care to mention all despise them with a passion, Both the scouse teams would actually prefer to love each other, rather than show any affection to Manchester United, such is their mutual hatred, which almost equals Citys' in its incandescence. The continental teams can't fucking stand them; Real Madrid, Barca, AC, Bayern, the list is endless; remember the Mackems at The Stadium of Light when Aguero scored last year?
They were doing the Poznan FFS.
I honestly can't think of anyone but a Man Utd fan who has a good word for them, other than acknowledging their undoubted impressive trophy record.
This is most certainly not the case with Liverpool, Blackburn, City, Everton, Athletico, Roma.... Blah,blah, etc; etc;
Why is this?
I know my reasons but other perspectives would be interesting to see.

Man Unoited

<a class="postlink" href="http://Www.Twitter.com/manunoited" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">Www.Twitter.com/manunoited</a>

LOL

Re: Manchester United, the most hated club on the planet

I spent a few years travelling, therefore met a lot of football fans from all over the country as well as other countries. After we won the title I received endless messages congratulating City and most mentioned, something along the lines of "glad it was you's, and not them red twats!".

As for why this is, I think they have brought many reasons upon themselves.
One example would be the recent behaviour at an under 21 game.
I mentioned this on a Facebook post. And the reply from one rag friend was "we're man united, we do what we want". Says it all really doesn't it!

Speaking to a Blackburn and Shef Wednesday fan on Friday, both of them hated them with a passion and were jumping for joy when Aguero scored. In fact, every footie fan I've spoken too was the same. Can't understand why.

If we go on to be as successful, you can guarantee we will also be hated. Its a sad fact of life that people always favour the underdogs rather than winners.

Poznanpete said:
If we go on to be as successful, you can guarantee we will also be hated. Its a sad fact of life that people always favour the underdogs rather than winners.
Not really,it's more because they and their none going fans are absolute cunts,Phil Taylor is not hated.It's more the way that everything about that fuckin diseased club conducts itself .

Poznanpete said:

There's not the level of widespread hatred for Real (except from Barca fans), Barca (except from Real fans), and Bayern as there is for United.

A large part of it is the fans I think. They're the most confrontational, aggressive, odious fanbase out there with their "We'll do what we want" rubbish. Probably the only fanbase on the planet that take more pleasure in the (perceived) failings of others than the success of their own team.

I think the fact that pretty much all their players are complete cunts doesn't help their cause either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.