United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester United, the most hated club on the planet

Thenumber1blue said:
Poznanpete said:
If we go on to be as successful, you can guarantee we will also be hated. Its a sad fact of life that people always favour the underdogs rather than winners.
Not really,it's more because they and their none going fans are absolute *****,Phil Taylor is not hated.It's more the way that everything about that fuckin diseased club conducts itself .
Yep. I love the American one:

'The only thing worse than a bad loser is a bad winner'

The Rags embody that.

I know loads of good lads who support United, proper match going or used to go.

What does my swingers in about manyoo is the complete bellends you get from Land's End via Kent, Bath, Bradford to John O Groates that wear a red top, sat in a pub watching the fuckers, telling everyone they're a top fan.

In every boozer in every city, town, village and hamlet there are wankers like the above. Ignore.

mcmanus said:
I know loads of good lads who support United, proper match going or used to go.

What does my swingers in about manyoo is the complete bellends you get from Land's End via Kent, Bath, Bradford to John O Groates that wear a red top, sat in a pub watching the fuckers, telling everyone they're a top fan.

In every boozer in every city, town, village and hamlet there are wankers like the above. Ignore.
So do I,and you can have a bit of craic(occasionally).
However,this armchair bellendness manifests worldwide,my then three year old lad being harangued by some culchie fucker in Coogee,wearing his City kit.Some knuckle dragger from Rotherham threatening me in my local in Randwick,after we'd won the FA cup.

BezzMCFC said:
This is funny please watch.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0V3gtkzckY&feature=youtube_gdata_player" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0V3gtk ... ata_player</a>

What a prick.

Watched it once, went to watch it again and says "removed by user"

Talk about deluded. Found this on the comments section on the BBC (about #Wio):

"exactly the guy is a genius on the pitch he would be a startin player for barca and real. cant wait for tuesday we're gonna batter them. prove to ronaldo he shouldnt ave left. treble this year, like fergies best group of playas ever. planning for the future smalling an evans gonna be world class pairin"

Bits in bold are my personal favourites. Hell, I should've just highlighted the lot!

weetabixhead said:

"exactly the guy is a genius on the pitch he would be a startin player for barca and real. cant wait for tuesday we're gonna batter them. prove to ronaldo he shouldnt ave left. treble this year, like fergies best group of playas ever. planning for the future smalling an evans gonna be world class pairin"

Bits in bold are my personal favourites. Hell, I should've just highlighted the lot!

Someone should teach him some spelling first - just sayin (lol) . Wio is far from being able to get into Real or Barca 11. Varane at 19 (correct me if I'm wrong) is a much better player then he can ever be. Anyways, let them be delusional!

Syth said:
weetabixhead said:

Someone should teach him some spelling first - just sayin (lol) . Wio is far from being able to get into Real or Barca 11. Varane at 19 (correct me if I'm wrong) is a much better player then he can ever be. Anyways, let them be delusional!

That what happens when all the media lick there arses and report Any player who has half a decent game are works class or will be soon

Re: Manchester United, the most hated club on the planet

Poznanpete said:
If we go on to be as successful, you can guarantee we will also be hated. Its a sad fact of life that people always favour the underdogs rather than winners.

There is some truth in this but we will not, and indeed do not, generate the same dislike The Rags attract. Pick any team in the EPL and every single one will get sympathetic or appreciative comments from some alternative fans somewhere, something that never happens to Manchester United.
So whenever you meet Rags supporters, point out this unpleasant, (for them) truth and ask them if they are comfortable being universally loathed by all footy fans worldwide. They will mostly say they don't give a fuck but when they are celebrating their inevitable PL win, no fucker, other than sycophantic journos will be congratulating them or appreciating the achievement; only their own 'fans' from Singapore to Southend.

weetabixhead said:

Kagawa will be the next world class player in the scum ranks.. Anyone who scores a home hatrick against Norwich is destined for great things..

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.