United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Furgie was too distraught to give a post match interview last night. When questioned on his way back to the dressing room, his response was. HOW DARE A REFEREE GIVE A STRAIT RED CARD TO UNITED PLAYER AT OUR GLORYOUSE SWAMP, DOES HE NOT KNOW THE SCRIPT. It has also been noticed this morning that our capital city of London is in a state of shock and is a major concern to the economy due to having no enthusiasm to work. A leading economist has also stated that the bigger picture to the global future is also in doubt due to the 675 million other valued supporters around the world experiencing a major slump.

Sky sports news is embarrassing this morning a full bio of last nights ref and what he does for a living and what he eats for breakfast and lots of use of the word 'controversial'. Im sorry going into a challenge with your studs up and then driving them into the hip pf your opponent is asking for trouble. i hope vinny kompany is having a smile about ot in training this morning. Why don't they have done with it and have sky sports news renamed MUTV

Highlights from last nights match:

15971980.jpg

15971765.jpg

15971559.jpg

15971551.jpg

15971548.jpg

I love the Respect campaign.

This is bad news for the rest of the season the scum now will get even more decisions(if that is possible) going there way!

Does anyone know what time the Coalition Government are making an announcement on last night disgraceful events ?
I am told the U.N. will be giving a statement at noon so that might help this terrible situation, all we need now is Platini to 'man up' and rightly, correctly and justifiably award the tie to the team who were winning when this abhorrent terrorist attck took place.
Turkey as a nation have no place in world events after last nights awful tragic scenes.

Blue Mist said:
Does anyone know what time the Coalition Government are making an announcement on last night disgraceful events ?
I am told the U.N. will be giving a statement at noon so that might help this terrible situation, all we need now is Platini to 'man up' and rightly, correctly and justifiably award the tie to the team who were winning when this abhorrent terrorist attck took place.
Turkey as a nation have no place in world events after last nights awful tragic scenes.

hahaha.

Remember when the Old Firm derby was postponed because Darren Fletcher was sent off?

Quiz questions of the day.

1) When was the last time the rags had a game changing decision go against them?

2) Will Wio be charged for sarcastically clapping his hands right in the ref's face after the final whistle? Or the other players who surrounded the ref with him? Or Baconface for going mental at the 4th official?

3) Where have all our pet rags gone?

laserblue said:
Quiz questions of the day.

1) When was the last time the rags had a game changing decision go against them?

2) Will Wio be charged for sarcastically clapping his hands right in the ref's face after the final whistle? Or the other players who surrounded the ref with him? Or Baconface for going mental at the 4th official?

3) Where have all our pet rags gone?

1) think it was our old Trafford demolition job.

2)probably not

3) London

laserblue said:

feedmpenzaandhewillscore said:

I mean an unjustified/unlucky decision. I think it was Drogba's offside goal 3 years ago. Now think of all the shit game changing decisions City (and other teams come to that) have had go against them in that time.

laserblue said:
laserblue said:

feedmpenzaandhewillscore said:

I mean an unjustified/unlucky decision. I think it was Drogba's offside goal 3 years ago. Now think of all the shit game changing decisions City (and other teams come to that) have had go against them in that time.

Ah, the famous drogba offside goal, the one utd still bring up to this day. forgetting thier goal in the same game was handball and shouldn't have counted either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.