United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This ref struck me as a right fussy twat from the off, there were two particular moments, one where he made a song and dance about the wall being the correct distance away, and a second a particular moment where Evra kicked the ball a few yards away moments after conceding a free kick and our ref just HAD to make a point of telling him not to do that!

So yes, Nani is on the floor, and this ref sends everyone away, he probably knows he's going to show a red card, but fuck me, is he going to drag this out to make sure there is a real emphasis on him. I'll play it cool, but then when Nani gets up, BAM! They won't see this coming... Red Card, LOOK AT ME! LOOK WHAT I'VE DONE! What a massive bell-end.

But yeah, obviously changed the shape of the game and that was that. We were, to a man-magnificent, and deserved much much better." The tears XD

AntiUnited said:
"This ref struck me as a right fussy twat from the off, there were two particular moments, one where he made a song and dance about the wall being the correct distance away, and a second a particular moment where Evra kicked the ball a few yards away moments after conceding a free kick and our ref just HAD to make a point of telling him not to do that!

So yes, Nani is on the floor, and this ref sends everyone away, he probably knows he's going to show a red card, but fuck me, is he going to drag this out to make sure there is a real emphasis on him. I'll play it cool, but then when Nani gets up, BAM! They won't see this coming... Red Card, LOOK AT ME! LOOK WHAT I'VE DONE! What a massive bell-end.

But yeah, obviously changed the shape of the game and that was that. We were, to a man-magnificent, and deserved much much better." The tears XD

hahaahahahahahahahahah filthy rag tears replenish me hahahahahahahaha

city chief is back said:
AntiUnited said:

hahaahahahahahahahahah filthy rag tears replenish me hahahahahahahaha

They mock RAWK for poems and rants and ''Acting small time read this''

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/refereeing-accountability-367400/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/refereeing-ac ... ty-367400/</a>\

Beyond a joke i spat the water i was drinking reading half of this tripe

AntiUnited said:

Bwahahahahahahaha how dare he consistently apply the laws of the game by making sure a wall is the correct distance away from a free kick and having a word with someone who kicks the ball away.

Some of this shite they're spouting is hilarious.

Never has RAWK or Bluemoon ever had a meltdown like rag cafe has had these past 15 hours.
In fact it is the first time i have ever looked at the newbie forum and not seen one topic on the first page having anything to do with Liverpool, normally Liverpool dominate that particular forum.

And why oh why would their supporters be singing "Murderers" "We won it 3 times without killing anyone" "Sign on with hope in your hearts" and City songs on the biggest game of the year for them instead of getting behind their team.

They really are the most deluded, arrogant, obnoxious, odious, ungracious and petulant scum i have ever had the displeasure to see and hear.

Blue Mist said:
Does anyone know what time the Coalition Government are making an announcement on last night disgraceful events ?
I am told the U.N. will be giving a statement at noon so that might help this terrible situation, all we need now is Platini to 'man up' and rightly, correctly and justifiably award the tie to the team who were winning when this abhorrent terrorist attck took place.
Turkey as a nation have no place in world events after last nights awful tragic scenes.

The PM is holding a summit right now with Platinii demanding the game is replayed fro the exact point when Nani was sent off, Nani 's card is rescinded he's back on the field and Arbeloa is sent off for fiegning injury. We then continue until United win the game.

"Twigginater
WUM Alert!

Fantastic effort from both. Everyone in the world knows what cost us tonight. Fantastic effort from the club."

HAHAHAH they live in there own little world dont they. #prayforunited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.