United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nani

I asked this ?? the other day and I can't find it now either sites. Who and when was the last Manchester Ushited player to be sent of at O.T. I can't think of any BUT surely (don't call me Shirley), at least one must have been.

It's annoying me not knowing the answer.

Cheers Nobby

Re: Ferguson press conference on Friday

bluesoup said:
Roll On City said:
Blue Moomin said:
Another thread about them? Seriously? This must be like the 150th one this week.

Who died and made you a mod eh?
Actually I agree with this and I'm not a mod either. Could we please put all things united in their thread. He is just saying what many are thinking.

So therefore don`t read,its an easy solution to your problem.

Re: NANI

nobby_31 said:
I asked this ?? the other day and I can't find it now either sites. Who and when was the last Manchester Ushited player to be sent of at O.T. I can't think of any BUT surely (don't call me Shirley), at least one must have been.

Cheers Nobby

You don't remember the 6.1?

Re: NANI

nobby_31 said:

Cheers Nobby

Johnny Evans in the derby last season?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Blue Moomin said:
bluesoup said:
Actually I agree with this and I'm not a mod either. Could we please put all things united in their thread. He is just saying what many are thinking.

Thanks mate. It's so embarassing. We have a 100 threads every week about them - why? I thought we didn't give a shit about that lot?

Most of you obviously do! And this just gives them ammunition when they crow about how we're obsessed with them - all these threads are evidence of this!

One thread with all scum related stuff is enough, surely?

Mods!

Oh grow up! How old are you?

Blue Moomin said:
Blue Moomin said:
Thanks mate. It's so embarassing. We have a 100 threads every week about them - why? I thought we didn't give a shit about that lot?

Most of you obviously do! And this just gives them ammunition when they crow about how we're obsessed with them - all these threads are evidence of this!

Mods!

You don`t like the thread and yet you still stay on it.
Unbelievable Jeff !!

Blue Moomin said:
Blue Moomin said:

Mods!

Whatever my age is, I can guarantee my mental age is at least double yours, sunshine :-)

Can't you see how embarassing it is though oakiecokie? Go over and have a look at Ragcafe. They have ONE thread about us. The rest of the football forum there has threads about football stuff.

The General Football Forum here may as well be renamed the RAG Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.