United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ferguson press conference on Friday

Blue Moomin said:
Can't you see how embarassing it is though oakiecokie? Go over and have a look at Ragcafe. They have ONE thread about us. The rest of the football forum there has threads about football stuff.

The General Football Forum here may as well be renamed the RAG Forum!

So as a so called Blue you read the RagCafe and have therefore studied it and every thread ??
Strong smell coming through.
Unbelievable !!

Blue Moomin said:
Can't you see how embarassing it is though oakiecokie? Go over and have a look at Ragcafe. They have ONE thread about us. The rest of the football forum there has threads about football stuff.

All these threads about the scum have been good fun this week ;)

oakiecokie said:
Blue Moomin said:

So as a so called Blue you read the RagCafe and have therefore studied it and every thread ??
Strong smell coming through.
Unbelievable !!

Yes I read RedCafe, so what? I also read Arsenal Mania and RAWK. Doesn't make me an Arsenal and Liverpool fan, does it?

summerseat blue said:
Blue Moomin said:

All these threads about the scum have been good fun this week ;)

It has reaffirmed what it means to be a blue :-)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
The cookie monster said:
Just watching taggert do his press conference
They are absolutley shit scared of him them journo's
Now that is embarrassing.

Ha Ha
Its on in the background
Unbelievable though,straight on first words he says ive banned two papers from here today and they wont be coming back until they apoligise for writing lies

Should be doing the same at our club for writing the shit they do.

The cookie monster said:
The cookie monster said:

Ha Ha
Its on in the background
Unbelievable though,straight on first words he says ive banned two papers from here today and they wont be coming back until they apoligise for writing lies

Did he really say that? I've not heard any of it yet. I presume he said everything is rosy with Rooney and he won't be going anywhere bollocks?

The cookie monster said:
The cookie monster said:

Ha Ha
Its on in the background

What you have to say is that he achieves what he sets out to do. He can wield such power because of the power of the club that he manages, but in all fairness it is he who has created that monster in the first place. He is a truly remarkable figure in the game, whatever your personal feelings towards him might be.

As much as I don't like him, I have far more respect for him than the so called free press who he has completely cowed into submission, who then decide to pick on someone less inclined to bite back: our manager. They are like the kids in the playground getting pushed around by the cock of the year seeking out someone else to take their frustrations out on.

Newspaper journalism is the most dishonest and disgusting profession of the lot. Including MP's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.