United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ferguson press conference on Friday

The press wont dare raise any questions regarding anything to do with tuesdays game.

Imagine the shit mancini would have to face in a similar situation. The press that are allowed in the scums pressers are sycophantic twats.

Roll On City said:
Blue Moomin said:
Another thread about them? Seriously? This must be like the 150th one this week.

Who died and made you a mod eh?
Actually I agree with this and I'm not a mod either. Could we please put all things united in their thread. He is just saying what many are thinking.

The same smarmy cocky cunts that rock up at the Mancini pressers
will sit there like little scolded school boys.......woe betide anyone that
asks an awkward question..spineless wankers

On Nani's controversial red card, Sir Alex said: "It's hard to keep your faith in the game" with such decisions. (4/5) #mufc

hypocrite ..

bluesoup said:
Roll On City said:
Blue Moomin said:
Another thread about them? Seriously? This must be like the 150th one this week.

Actually I agree with this and I'm not a mod either. Could we please put all things united in their thread. He is just saying what many are thinking.

Thanks mate. It's so embarassing. We have a 100 threads every week about them - why? I thought we didn't give a shit about that lot?

Most of you obviously do! And this just gives them ammunition when they crow about how we're obsessed with them - all these threads are evidence of this!

I posted this in the United thread, seriously, it highlights all the threads we make about them. I know I havent posted much here but as long serving City supporter I find it extremely obsessive and embarrassing.

(Threads about the rags highlighted in red)

11346435.jpg

One thread with all scum related stuff is enough, surely?

Blue Moomin said:
bluesoup said:
Roll On City said:

Thanks mate. It's so embarassing. We have a 100 threads every week about them - why? I thought we didn't give a shit about that lot?

Most of you obviously do! And this just gives them ammunition when they crow about how we're obsessed with them - all these threads are evidence of this!

One thread with all scum related stuff is enough, surely?

Mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.