United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laserblue said:
BBC sport reports that Baconface today banned the Mail and Independent until they 'apologise' for daring to suggest Rooney might be leaving the rags.

Pathetic small time twat.

What's "small time" about it?

Some of the questions Mancini has had to face about his future, time and time again, have gone too far on occasion and I wouldn't knock him for trying to get the people, who went too far, banned.

If he'd had some journo's banned from his press conferences because they ran a story that he perceived to be complete shit stirring, would you call Mancini "small time"?

Ferguson able to receive visitors
A DISTRAUGHT Alex Ferguson is slowly recovering from his attack of the vapours.

After the unconscionable behaviour of Real Madrid and the actions of a beastly little Turk, the 71 year-old Glaswegian wallflower has taken to his bed. Man United doctors say the manager has been quite bereft ever since and describe his current condition as fragile.

Assistant manager Mike Phelan said: “It’d break your heart to see him, clutching the coverlet of his bed, looking at me with those pleading, rheumy eyes and mouthing the word ‘why?’ over and over again.

“He looks like some frightened fawn that lost its mother, assuming its mother had mated with a particularly rough-looking bull mastiff.”

Ferguson has been able to drink some weak hibiscus tea since Tuesday but has still eaten nothing more than a few thin cucumber sandwiches with the crusts cut off then deep fried in batter.

Manchester United has pleaded with UEFA to overturn the red card given to Nani for bravely attempting the world’s first foot-based heart surgery in the hope it will raise Ferguson’s spirits enough to at least shout weakly at a reporter.

Meanwhile, players have started visiting their manager to try and help mend his shattered heart, with captain Rio Ferdinand raising a thin smile by reading some Walter Scott poetry.

Phelan said: “I simply don’t understand why anyone would want to hurt such a beautiful, simple creature like Alex who wants nothing more than to belligerently demand the world do his bidding.”

sjk2008 said:
laserblue said:
BBC sport reports that Baconface today banned the Mail and Independent until they 'apologise' for daring to suggest Rooney might be leaving the rags.

Pathetic small time twat.

What's "small time" about it?

Some of the questions Mancini has had to face about his future, time and time again, have gone too far on occasion and I wouldn't knock him for trying to get the people, who went too far, banned.

If he'd had some journo's banned from his press conferences because they ran a story that he perceived to be complete shit stirring, would you call Mancini "small time"?

I'm not entirely sure you're not just taking the piss but on the assumption you're not surely even in the rariefied atmosphere of Oldham you must have heard about him banning journos left right and centre on a whim for years. The Rooney story is the usual speculative guff but it's not libellous or so ridiculous that it couldn't possibly be true.

A classic example. One of the Custis brothers (I forget which one) was once banned by Baconface. At his next presser he noticed the other brother and asked him what he was doing there as he'd been banned. "That was my brother you banned" was the reply. "Well you're banned too. Get out!" And he was serious.

More recently the mic picked up him telling the rags' press officer to identify and ban a journo who had dared to ask a question he didn't like. Yes, VERY small time.

Mancini, on the other hand, has had to put up with far, far worse shit without City banning journos (City very rarely issue bans) starting with when he was introduced as the new manager and Henry Winter sneeringly asked him if he knew the type of people he was now working for.

Edit: If you want proof he's a petty vindictive small time twat, last August he banned Mark Ogden of the Telegraph and Paul Hetherington of the Daily Star Sunday for printing a story that was absolutely true - that Ferdinand was injured and would miss the Everton game.

Then there was his 7 year refusal to speak to the BBC because they'd said nasty things about his son (but not nasty enough to issue libel proceedings) and of course being too 'distraught'* to fulfil his media obligations after the Real game.

*Read small time bad loser.

All smiling, happy family (as always):

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2290080/Wayne-Rooney-stay-Manchester-United-says-Sir-Alex-Ferguson.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... guson.html</a>

MSP said:
All smiling, happy family (as always):

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2290080/Wayne-Rooney-stay-Manchester-United-says-Sir-Alex-Ferguson.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... guson.html</a>

In all my fucking days. Puke worthy article.

The Mail banned from Old Trafford this morning then print that sickening piece complete with upteen photos of Utd players and the pisscan holding hands and smiling like Beiber fans who'd just had a memory wank over the Canadian.

Jesus, I thought at least the Daily Mail would have made something up about the Turkish ref having 13 children living over here who are all gay, terrorists with Aids.

Fergie is adamant Shrek is staying

'He'll be here next year,' Ferguson said. 'You can have my word on that.'
'The issue you're all going on about in the papers is absolute rubbish.
'There is absolutely no issue between Wayne Rooney and I. To suggest we don't talk to each other on the training ground is absolute nonsense,..... and what's more i've e-mailed Wayne to let him know'

So there you have it, straight from the old windbag's mouth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.