United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure this is worth a thread or not but apparently this is the rags kit for next season.

2agrtc0.jpg

Will they be holding another massive mini parade for title 20? Hopefully the Asians and cockneys turn up this time if so to boost the numbers from last time. :)

motivator701754175626368ca089e0cca3d2a01271b74a19.jpg

motivatorf0f18fd470c917e7f17cb63aad5d4029d3605ce9.jpg

motivator1d875c23a19fcd18ba1e3945809c462cf9cdd4a8.jpg

motivator06156f16b3eb3f8d66a0fb0fcb73b3e9ddc4b49b.jpg

motivator66265adc1e0c9cff579fcadf95a78540d67bf84b.jpg

LoveCity said:
Will they be holding another massive mini parade for title 20? Hopefully the Asians and cockneys turn up this time if so to boost the numbers from last time. :)

Are Asian and Cockney United fans any different from a City fan from Bury?

Support your local team.

As for your question, I hope so. :)

dukie said:
LoveCity said:

Are Asian and Cockney United fans any different from a City fan from Bury?

Support your local team.

As for your question, I hope so. :)

I wasn't born in Bury, knobhead. I moved to this area 3 years ago and have been to see Bury FC more than once. And it takes me 15 minutes to get to the Etihad, hardly non-local am I?

Now jog on back to Sadcafe if you can't stand your beloved corporate farce of a club being spoken ill of on a board about the club that despises United most. Your mates are waiting for you.

OaDTiLr.jpg

Got a text Saturday, literally a minute after the Everton fiasco, from a rag "mate"

"We got our trophey back number 20 city good champs ah ah"

At least after winning it 20 times you would have thought he could spell "trophy"

I replied with "yawn", because I was too pissed off at the time to care what "they" thought.

But fook, I wish I'd have gone to town on him!!

Biding my time, because in the bigger picture, we are better suited for success than they are.

But, racking my brain with what I could text him in the meantime (without sounding petty) because the more I think about it, the more it pisses me off.

My days, I fookin hate that lot, so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.