United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ctidcarl said:
Got a text Saturday, literally a minute after the Everton fiasco, from a rag "mate"

"We got our trophey back number 20 city good champs ah ah"

At least after winning it 20 times you would have thought he could spell "trophy"

I replied with "yawn", because I was too pissed off at the time to care what "they" thought.

But fook, I wish I'd have gone to town on him!!

Biding my time, because in the bigger picture, we are better suited for success than they are.

But, racking my brain with what I could text him in the meantime (without sounding petty) because the more I think about it, the more it pisses me off.

My days, I fookin hate that lot, so much!!

Typical the first thing they think of is other fans....

Sad thing is they've had all this success for 20+ years yet the fans are more happy about beating other teams to whatever cup they win then they are for their own clubs fortune, every time they win a cup it's Liverpool this Arsenal that noisy neighbors, Chelsea, not just from the fans but the people associated with the club as well look at when they won their 19th league title Fergie ended up gob shiteing about knocking the scousers off "their perch", not like when Mancini said we (as fans) deserved the title, The FA cup, The League and Charity shield Mancini has dedicated to US the fans!!

Which brings me to the fact why everyone hates United and yet the rags bring themselves into this delusion that everyone hates them because of their success?? No it's because they have all this success yet never celebrate about the clubs good fortune but how they beat everyone else to it!! They're like the Americans of the Football no one fucking likes them for a good reason!!!

Last thing I did was text any of my United mates when we won the league as I was too busy celebrating with fellow blues, in fact 1 (red) mate texted me saying congrats and that and I didn't text him back till Monday morning and I only did that because I was on my way to work otherwise I'd still be celebrating!!!

The rags neither win or lose with dignity, they are the biggest shower of shit I know, they constantly harp on about 20 titles and its important because its 2 more than Liverpool, haha nobody gives a shit, they constantly say Liverpool is their big derby, yet after the 6-1 and semi in 2011 you wouldn't have thought it. They hate us because they know the power base has shifted, yes I know we lost it this year but I think that's more to do with what's happened pre season, but fuck me when we steam roller them next year I'm going to enjoy it, but ill do what I did last May not gloat but just walk up with a smile and a nod and they will know what I mean.

Found a new Gem of the: How long will it take us to surpass Liverpool's 5 Champions Leagues?

''But if we Fergie wants to win another CL trophy, he would be well advised to do a deal for Ronaldo. With the current squad we have now plus Ronaldo, we'll be strong enough to take down Barcelona next season.'' i really want to know what they serve in there kool aid deluded cunts

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/how-long-will-take-us-surpass-liverpools-5-champions-leagues-367921/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/how-long-will ... es-367921/</a>

Blue Maverick said:
The rags neither win or lose with dignity, they are the biggest shower of shit I know, they constantly harp on about 20 titles and its important because its 2 more than Liverpool, haha nobody gives a shit, they constantly say Liverpool is their big derby, yet after the 6-1 and semi in 2011 you wouldn't have thought it. They hate us because they know the power base has shifted, yes I know we lost it this year but I think that's more to do with what's happened pre season, but fuck me when we steam roller them next year I'm going to enjoy it, but ill do what I did last May not gloat but just walk up with a smile and a nod and they will know what I mean.

They don't like us now because we're winning things and they don't like seeing their noisy neighbours enjoy it. For so long we had to watch them lift trophies as the derby was our biggest game of the season now we're not that interested in them or the derby as much as we to be it's annoyed them. They don't like it even with our 3 league titles to their 19 they still get pissed off, they're like a kid with all the toys in the world but when they see another kid playing with a toy they get all arsey and want that kids toy!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1379656/rio-ferdinand-forced-to-withdraw-from-england-squad?cc=4716" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/13796 ... ad?cc=4716</a>

Ferdinand pulls out of England squad: Ban all united players for this shit they keep getting away with this kind of shit.

Stood in The South Stand said:
Disgraceful, wonder what the media will say about Camel gob now? He just merked England.
Do you expect them to say anything, really? They will write how he is really gutted he couldn't make it, bla bla bla, same old shit and that would be it.

So Ferdinand has pulled out of the England squad!!! Who would of thought that.
Another example of united controlling the f.a
Nothing will be said from the media because they are part of the agenda to keep united fireproof.
I'm afraid we will never see the end of the conspiracy because united, the f.a and the media are all in together.

glyn1 said:
So Ferdinand has pulled out of the England squad!!! Who would of thought that.
Another example of united controlling the f.a
Nothing will be said from the media because they are part of the agenda to keep united fireproof.
I'm afraid we will never see the end of the conspiracy because united, the f.a and the media are all in together.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/index.html</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.