United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSG346 said:
AntiUnited said:
Found a new Gem of the: How long will it take us to surpass Liverpool's 5 Champions Leagues?

''But if we Fergie wants to win another CL trophy, he would be well advised to do a deal for Ronaldo. With the current squad we have now plus Ronaldo, we'll be strong enough to take down Barcelona next season.'' i really want to know what they serve in there kool aid deluded *****

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/how-long-will-take-us-surpass-liverpools-5-champions-leagues-367921/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/how-long-will ... es-367921/</a>
Good news for your other favourite team Liverpool, right anti?

Niiiiiiice!

tumblr_mk61dksjrG1qlzd1bo1_500.jpg

So by this logic rvp was paid more than 220k/week and less than 300k/week in arsenal? He took wage cut to join mufc? How noble!

nowantads said:

So by this logic rvp was paid more than 220k/week and less than 300k/week in arsenal? He took wage cut to join mufc? How noble!

Hilarious that someone thinks we would have paid him 300k/wk.

nowantads said:

I heard we offered Van Persie £2 million a week, a free 25 bedroom mansion, his own island in the Indian Ocean, Kelly Brooks' telephone number, 4 Aston Martins and 72 confirmed virgins.

But no he signs for them lot, plays for free plus does voluntary work for the numerous local afflicted.

Why didn't Van Rapist accept what Arsenal were offering him (something like £140,000/week was it?) to go to the noble paragons United instead of becoming one of the highest paid footballers in the league? Their fans truly are deluded. And we would never have offered him £300,000/week, that would have destroyed a wage structure we've been pretty strict about and are trying to sanitize even more at the moment. Red propaganda as usual.

mcmanus said:
I heard we offered Van Persie £2 million a week, a free 25 bedroom mansion, his own island in the Indian Ocean, Kelly Brooks' telephone number, 4 Aston Martins and 72 confirmed virgins.

But no he signs for them lot, plays for free plus does voluntary work for the numerous local afflicted.
They were foolish to even ask. I told Khaldoon that I wasn't prepared to share her, even for the good of City.

mcmanus said:
nowantads said:

Why do people post shit like this without knowing the full details. The deal wasn't just the above, it included 750ft high, 18 carat, solid gold statue of his likeness to be erected in his garden that would be open to season card holders to go and worship at.

Having some fun banter with rags on Facebook - I did not realise just how we have put their noses out of joint - they just dont get it - think we should win every single trophy going just because of the money - I cannot wait for world domination - they just cannot see what we are building. I await the future with great anticipation. Asked them if they missed taking the p*** when Bury and Stockport used to beat us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.