United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mat said:
AntiUnited said:
ban-mcfc said:
get a load of these sorry fuckers, imagine if they went through the last 35 years we have...

http://www.redcafe.net/f11/manchester-united-vs-manchester-city-368462/index40.html

It is awsome isint it XD

Deserved.They wanted it more.And that hurts me.
tru_dat_Truer_words_were_never_spoken-s240x250-90343-580.png

"SAF has been a legend but we need modern thinking if we are win big again eg. Champions League. Fergie's gone soft in his old age and is like a boxer suffering the effects of being knowcked out, he's gun shy!!"

hahahahhahahahahahahhaha no its all the whisky u fukin ****.

Swales lives said:
Just thought I'd post this, cos I love it.

ratboy.jpg

Unashamed bump so we see it twice.

Me and my kid sister used to share a season ticket and it was her year for the derby when Gary fed the goat. She said that day the piss taking of shitty tache knobhead was cruel. I think he got subbed around 60 minutes and she said he couldn't wait to get off the pitch.

Giggs is a freak, how can he still be going at his age

Fully agree pal hahahahaha

We'll still win!

Yeah ok raggy

Favourite one

Oh yes just give them another Agüero moment. Fucking wankers.

Cheating twats.

:-)

ban-mcfc said:
get a load of these sorry fuckers, imagine if they went through the last 35 years we have...

http://www.redcafe.net/f11/manchester-united-vs-manchester-city-368462/index40.html

Crikey, reading most of those comments you'd think they were 12 points behind us with 7 games to go rather than 12 points in front. I've tried to put myself in their shoes and imagine how I'd feel if we'd lost at home to them last night but still had a seemingly unassailable 12 point cushion. No doubt I would've been a bit disappointed at losing to them of all teams but no way would I have been anywhere near as suicidal as some of those posts indicate.

Coming from someone who actually thinks that there are a lot of decent posters on that site, I find many of those comments quite bizarre. Unless they're worried that they may be about to embark on the mother of all capitulations of course, which would kind of go some way to explaining the anxiety in so many of those posts.

M18CTID said:
ban-mcfc said:

Crikey, reading most of those comments you'd think they were 12 points behind us with 7 games to go rather than 12 points in front. I've tried to put myself in their shoes and imagine how I'd feel if we'd lost at home to them last night but still had a seemingly unassailable 12 point cushion. No doubt I would've been a bit disappointed at losing to them of all teams but no way would I have been anywhere near as suicidal as some of those posts indicate.

Coming from someone who actually thinks that there are a lot of decent posters on that site, I find many of those comments quite bizarre. Unless they're worried that they may be about to embark on the mother of all capitulations of course, which would kind of go some way to explaining the anxiety in so many of those posts.

please let this happen

I would have gladly lost the derby if it meant having a 12pt lead. Those spoiled glory hunting twats have absolutely no backbone or character - most of them support United because of the constant guarantee of success but even that isn't enough for them. The plague of football fandom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.